S03 E04: Hunk a Hunk of Burning Love

A/N: I changed something in the previous chapter. Godfather is a bit too much since Lilo spent more time with Jumba and Pleakley than Gantu. So Gantu will be another uncle-figure. 

Angel was now an intergalactic sensation singer after Jumba modified her programming. Now, she cannot turn anyone evil, but she can turn evil people back to good. However, in Dr. Habbitrale's case, it won't work because of the psychological process that Dr. Habbitrale uses. Almost every week or two, Angel comes by Earth to spend time with her boyfriend, Stitch. When she arrived in front of Lilo's house, Stitch was already there to greet Angel with a bouquet of hand-picked flowers.

"Da boojiboo!" Angel screamed excitedly as she ran towards Stitch.

"Da boojiboo!" Stitch exclaimed as Angel tackle-hugged him. "For you, boojiboo." Stitch handed Angel the bouquet.

"Takka, boojiboo!" Angel purred as she sniffed in the aroma of flowers. Then they both held hands and walked to Kokaua Town to go on a date.

"Be back before dinner, Stitch!" Lilo called.

"Okie taka!" Stitch agreed.

********

Gantu and Reuben were taking a patrol in Kokaua Town to see if any experiments have been turned bad by Dr. Habbitrale. 

"I'm feeling like grilled cheese," Reuben said as he walked with his hands behind the back of his head.

"Don't you ever get tired of sandwiches?" Gantu asked. "I'm craving something else!"

"Well, what are you cra-" Reuben stopped when he looked to his right side across the street. He saw Stitch and Angel walking while holding hands. "Is that Stitch and Angel?" He asked Gantu.

"Huh?" Gantu said as he turned his face towards where Reuben was looking. "Oh, yeah! Lilo told me they're dating. How cute is that?"

"I... I see..." Reuben said, trying to hide his disappointment. "Why don't you... why don't you go ahead? I think I should stop by somewhere else."

"Um, okay," Gantu said. Reuben walked back to the ship while Gantu continued his patrol. 

Reuben sadly entered Gantu's spaceship and took out two pieces of bread, two slices of cheddar cheese, and a torch. He tried to not let the fact that Stitch and Angel dating did not bother him, but he couldn't. He had feelings for her since the day Gantu activated her. He sadly lit the torch and started to grill the sandwich. But as distracted he was, he accidentally burned the center of the sandwich, making it inedible. "Aww, blitznak!" Reuben angrily kicked the sandwich out of his sight. He crossed his arms and sat back down. 

He walked around to see if there was anything else he can do. Surely, there was nothing to do. He angrily grunted and took out more ingredients from the refrigerator and angrily sliced the salami, violently slapped the ingredients against each other, making other condiments splat on his face. Reuben, now very furious, pushed everything out of the table and walked to TV, turned on the Sandwich Channel, and sat as he crossed his arms, still frowning. "I had my eyes on her first..." Reuben mumbled angrily to himself. 

He didn't realize how much the time passed and Gantu arrived by the sunset. "Hey, Reuben, I was looking everywhere for you!" Gantu said. 

Reuben didn't say anything as he crossed his arms and continued to watch the Sandwich Channel. 

"Hey, what's gotten into you?" Gantu asked, a little impatient.

Reuben's normal frown turned into even angrier frown.

"Reuben! Say something!" Gantu raised his voice.

"You can forget it, fish breath!" Reuben said as he threw a balogna sandwich at him, Gantu's least favorite sandwich.