S03 E03: Gantu Learns the Truth

A/N: Happy Stitch Day! 6/26!

"But Nani!" Lilo begged. "Stitch and I have to enter the junior dog show again!"

"You already won last time!" Nani said. "You don't have to win again this year!"

"That's because Mertle admitted she cheated!" Lilo said. "I want the judge to say that Stitch is the true winner!"

"Ih! Ih!" Stitch agreed. "Meega meega true winner!"

"Well, I have to work," Nani said. "Why don't you ask Jumba and Pleakley? They went with you last time, so why don't you ask them again this time?"

"But Jumba is sick!" Lilo said. Jumba was really sick. He caught a nasty cold that made him sneeze and cough consecutively, made his nose run constantly, and his forehead was burning. 

"Oh, right," Nani said. "Try asking Pleakley, if Jumba needs someone to take care of him."

Lilo took the advice and went into Jumba and Pleakley's room. "Pleakley, can you come with us to Honolulu?" Lilo asked.

"I have to take care of Jumba," Pleakley said.

"Eh, go with Little Girl," Jumba said and coughed afterward. "I will be fine alone. Larger Girl will fix me chicken soup."

"Plus, I'm not going there again until I'm filthy rich!" Pleakley said. "I had too many things to owe!"

Lilo and Stitch sadly sat on the couch, hopeless.

"I guess there's no way to go to Honolulu," Lilo said sadly with her hands on her chin.

"Ih..." Stitch replied sadly with his hands on his chin.

"It seems like this is an ongoing event," Nani said to keep their hopes up. "Why don't you guys wait for next year? You'll be able to go there again." Lilo and Stitch sighed hopelessly.

Just then, there was a knock on the door with Gantu's voice brightly greeting, "Hey, guys! I have something for you!"

"Hi, Gantu!" Lilo said as she opened the door.

"Reuben thought you guys might like these sandwiches," Gantu said. "They're also called 'Reuben'."

"Mahalo, Gantu!" Lilo said as she took the sandwiches from Gantu. 

"Well then, see you next time! Aloyha!" Before Gantu gave him his goodbye, Lilo stopped him.

"Wait! Gantu!" Lilo called to make Gantu stop.

"What is it?" Gantu asked as he stopped walked and turned his head. 

"You... you have a working spaceship... right?" Lilo asked.

"Yeah, but why?" Gantu asked.

"I was wondering if you can take me and Stitch to Honolulu- mmph!" As soon as Lilo summarized her request, Nani jumped in to grab her and hold her mouth.

Nani nervously chuckled and said, "Don't worry about anything!" 

"MMPH! MMph! MMMMMMPH!" Lilo struggled angrily and aggressively.

"Honolulu? What for?" Gantu asked.

Lilo bit Nani's finger so that she can let go of her. "OW!" Nani yelped as Lilo bit her finger.

"Stitch and I need to go to Honolulu to enter the Junior Dog Show!" Lilo said.

"Lilo! You can't just ask him to take you to Honolulu!" Nani scolded.

"I mean, I don't really have anything planned," Gantu said. "Why don't we go together?"

"What?" Nani asked.