Stitch! The Movie 2: Leroy Destroys (Part 2)

"What are we doing here in the Solar System?!" Dr. Habbitrale asked.

"If we're going to dominate the world," Chopsuey said. "Might as well gather the army of Jumba's 623 other experiments. Including 626..."

"They're all located here?" Dr. Habbitrale asked in joy.

"Yessir," Chopsuey answered. 

"Well then, that makes my job easier..." Dr. Habbitrale said. "I have new ways of turning the Experiments evil!"

"This will make the best army! Mua-ha-ha-ha-ha!" Dr. Hämsterviel squeak laughed evilly.

"Now which part of Earth do you wish to land?" Chopsuey asked.

"Search 'Kokaua Town in Kauai'," Dr. Hämsterviel said and laughed evilly once more.

"With pleasure," Chopsuey entered the destination, the ship located the destination and flew towards their destination. "Wait, water? I HATE water!" Chopsuey also had dense molecules that made him sink in water if he does not learn to swim. Since he is a prototype of Stitch, like how Reuben also is, he was also weak to water.

"But revenge will be worth! Muahahahah!" Dr. Hämsterviel squeaked. 

"True..." Chopsuey said with an evil grin. 

********

Back in Kauai, Nani was still working at the motel that Mr. Jameson owns, Lilo still attended the Hula school with Stitch, Pleakley was cleaning the house, and Jumba was working on new experiments that actually have a purpose for good deeds instead of evil. After losing the programming notes for Experiment 262, also known as Ace, it was a bit more difficult for Jumba to create a good experiment. So far, he created 150 more experiments after Leroy, which makes his latest one Experiment 779.

While this whole chaos was going on, it was nighttime in Kokaua Town in Kauai. Everyone there, including Lilo, Stitch, Nani, Jumba, and Pleakley were sleeping. Just then, the phone rang in Jumba and Pleakley's room. Even though it was ringing for thirty seconds, Jumba and Pleakley did not wake up. But it did wake Lilo up, so she went down from her rooftop dome and stepped inside their room. 

"Mmm... Jumba...? Pleakley...?" Lilo asked as she came into their rooms, rubbing her eyes, still sleepy. "Your phone is ringing..."

Pleakley, still keeping his sleep mask on, reached for the phone, sat up, and answered the call. "Mmm... hello...?" Pleakley asked without checking who it is.

"Oh, Pleakley! It's you!" Reuben said through the phone.

"Reuben? Is that you?" Pleakley asked as he took off his sleep mask.

"Lemme see!" Jumba said in his usual Russian accent as he reached down for the phone, took it, and answered, "625? Is it you calling?"

"Oh! Jumba! It's you!" Reuben said. "Listen, we need to warn you guys something."

"Warning?" Jumba asked.

"Warning!?" Lilo and Pleakley panicked.

"What warning?" Jumba asked.

"You see, while we were 'de-cloning' our evil cousin-"

While Reuben was explaining the situation, Lilo interrupted in surprise, "You mean Leroy?!"

"Yeah, but you don't need to worry about Leroy. Right now, we're more worried about Dr. Hämsterviel and the new criminals breaking out of prison," Reuben explained. "And one of the new criminals is Experiment 621."

"Say what?!" Jumba asked in surprise. Lilo and Pleakley both gasped as they heard what Reuben said through the phone.

"Oh, no! Not Chopsuey!" Lilo said.