S03 E02: Lilo Leaves Home

"When will you start getting up?!" Dr. Habbitrale angrily squeaked at Chopsuey.

"You've been doing nothing but lie down in the bed all day!" Dr. Hamsterviel angrily squeaked at Chopsuey.

"Leave me alone!" Chopsuey, who was covered with bandages, screamed back at Dr. Habbitrale. "I'm injured, can't you see!? That show-off 626 got me good! Go do something productive like inventing something else that'll be helpful for us!"

"You useless you-" Before Dr. Hamsterviel finished, Chopsuey got close to him so fast that didn't give him a chance to escape.

"What did I tell you about calling me 'useless'?" Chopsuey asked in his threatening tone. 

"All right! Fine! You're useful!" Dr. Hamsterviel squeaked.

"Good. Ow..." Chopsuey went back to his bed. When he lied on his bed, he turned his back on them and said, "Why don't you geniuses make another Evil Generator?"

"Grr..." They groaned as their noses started to twitch in anger. 

********

"LIIIIIIILOOOOOOO!!!!" Nani's scream echoed in the evening sky as the crows flew away from it. "Kitchen! Now!" Lilo came down from her rooftop dome and walked into the kitchen. "Explain this mess to me!" Nani said as she pointed at the brown and orange spots all over the kitchen. 

"I didn't do it," Lilo said in her usual tone. "I was in the room with Stitch and Scrump."

"Then who did it?" Nani asked.

"I don't know," Lilo said as she shrugged. "Look! Even Fibber isn't beeping!" She said as she pulled out Fibber from behind.

"What is that thing doing here in this house!?" Nani asked.

"We couldn't find one true place for Fibber yet," Lilo said. "So we decided to keep him until he has a place to stay."

"All right, so you're telling me the brown and orange spots just appeared out of nowhere?" Nani said.

"Maybe it's the vampire zombies!" Lilo said. Fibber only buzz when someone intentionally lies. Since it was only a theory, Fibber didn't buzz.

"Okay, I don't have time for this," Nani said. "I have to go to my workplace for a checkup. I'll deal with this later!"

"Ugh!" Nani grunted as she got in the car. 

"Ugh!" Lilo grunted as she walked up to Jumba and Pleakley's room. "Who made that mess in the kitchen!?" Lilo asked angrily.

"Ah, that would be me," Jumba said as he was welding some sort of unknown machine on his desk. "Needed some orange juice and hazelnut spread for my snacking between meals."

"Nani blamed me for that mess!" Lilo said. 

"Big deal," Jumba said. "Just tell Larger Girl you did not make that mess."

"She wouldn't believe me!" Lilo said. "You tell her and apologize when she gets back!"

"Okay, okay," Jumba said. 

"And to me?" Lilo asked.

"For what?" Jumba asked.

"Jumba!" Lilo screamed.

"Sorry, Little Girl," Jumba said. "Too busy modifying Experiment 010!"

"Pleakley!?" Lilo asked.

"Now, Lilo," Pleakley said as he was sewing the fabrics to make more outfits. "You got to learn how to take care of things on your own. If you made a mess, you have to clean up."