Stitch! The Movie 2: Leroy Destroys (Part 4)

"Mine!"

"No! Mine!" 

Dr. Habbitrale and Dr. Hamsterviel squeaked as they argued and pulled on the container with Leroy inside. Chopsuey watched this whole cat-fight as he put his hand over his forehead and shook his head. While they were pulling, Dr. Habbitrale pushed on the button that opens the roof and then they both let go, causing the container to fly out. 

"Good job, gerbil boys," Chopsuey said sarcastically as he was leaning against the wall.

"I am not a gerbil, I am a hamster!" They both squeaked angrily at Chopsuey.

"Why don't you guys chase after the container while you have time to 'insult' me," Chopsuey said as he air-quoted the word 'insult'.

"Grr!" They both groaned annoyedly as they chased the container. 

"Move out of ma way!" They both said to each other as they struggled to get out of the roof. 

"So much for evil geniuses," Chopsuey said as he rolled his eyes. "They REALLY need to work on teamwork before they decide to work together to turn all cousins to our side..." Chopsuey thought for a moment. "On second thought, I think it's better for me to follow them."

"WHA-WA-WAH-WAH!" Leroy grunted as the container aggressively rocked back and forth, causing Leroy to also rock violently back and forth.

"I GOT IT! I GOT IT!" They both squeaked as they leaped towards the container.

"No, I got it!" Chopsuey said as he leaped forwards and snatched the container out of their sight. He said to the squeaky evil hamsters as he held the container up and spun it like a basketball, "Listen, doctors. If you cannot work together, we'll take forever to get all my cousins on our side." He stopped spinning the container, held it under his right arm, and said, "Now, will you cooperate or not?"  

"Fine, fine!" They both said at the same time. "But I will lead!"

"No, I will lead!" Chopsuey said.

"But-" Dr. Habbitrale and Dr. Hamsterviel said until Chopsuey interrupted them.

"Grr!" Chopsuey growled. They stopped. "Hm, you guys are unison, I'll give you that..." He carefully opened the container, but before he was fully able to open it, his reflexes made him dodge an incoming plasma blast.

"HA!" Gantu said. "Glad I took an early morning stroll."

"Gotcha, losers!" Reuben said.

"RUN!" Chopsuey said as he ran away, with the container still under his arms. Dr. Habbitrale and Dr. Hamsterviel ran after Chopsuey. 

********

Jumba stepped on the accelerator to get Finder. When they arrived at Finder's shop, Jumba, still sitting in the car, snatched Finder, and said, "Please to be borrowing Finder, thank you," and drove off, leaving a line of customers behind who lost their items.

While Jumba drove off, Pleakley got a call from Nani. "Hello?" Pleakley answered. 

"Cobra Bubbles says you're not at the Hula school," Nani said. "Where are you guys now?"

"Oh, sorry..." Pleakley said. "We're now going to Gantu's ship."

"And where exactly is that?" Nani asked.

"Things will be easier if we're going where the bald man is," Jumba said as he made a quick u-turn and drove back at the Hula school. 

"Cobra!" Lilo greeted as she hopped out of the car. "How did you know about what we're doing?"