23

"So then I got really pissed off and threw the food in the guys face. Got kicked out but it was worth it."

Jimin hung on to every word that left the other's mouth through the phone, his deep voice being sometimes barely heard over the loud beeping of the horns from cars as Jimin guesses he is walking through town.

The blonde laughs at the male's story, rolling onto his back as he responds "That was pretty mean."

"Well he was being a prick, so." Jimin could hear by the tone of his voice that he most probably shrugged after that statement. "But anyways, my life aside. What are u up to right now?"

"Well there isn't much to do at 2 in the morning so I'm just in bed talking to you."

"You have me feeling special over here." Yoongi laughs. Jimin unconsciously smiles hearing him, he just liked whenever the older would laugh because of him, even if he didn't make a joke.

They have been calling everyday ever since their first call and it's been a while since then. Jimin enjoyed being on a call with the other and Yoongi never seemed to hide his excitement about that fact either.

They laughed all day/night, fell asleep on one another, had talks about nothing in particular, had serious conversations about what Jimin would want to do after school, about college and also about his friends.

Speaking of them he hasn't really contacted them much lately, just talked to Taehyung since he always reached out to him but other than that he was mostly either texting Yoongi or on a 1 hour+ call with him.

He found it so weird how things have been changing so much lately, usually right now he would have been knocked out sleeping and in the day he would be getting roasted by his friends. But these weeks he's been up late on calls, and have been called nothing but attractive every minute of the day.

Yoongi is just so different from his friends, he does nothing but lift Jimin's mood and self esteem every time they chat, and the younger was loving every second of it.

He appreciates having Yoongi be a part of his life now, and he didn't even know the guy for that long. Things like that took time for Jimin, but not with Yoongi.

"Hey, pretty boy. Are you even listening to me?"

Jimin snaps out of his thoughts when he hears Yoongi call him what he always does. He giggles cutely, wiping his nose with the palm of his hand, he always got kind of shy when the older did. "No, sorry~"

"That giggle is music to my ears." He could tell that he is smiling while saying this, it also causes Jimin to smile as well. "Anyways, I was saying that Taehyung's birthday is in next three weeks. So we'll see one another soon. I can't wait to officially meet u."

"Ah, that's right." Jimin totally forgot about the fact he would have to still wait a almost whole month to see Yoongi. "I can't wait to finally meet u too."

"I want time to fly by quickly."

"Same."

It grows silent for a second, the sound of a creaky door opening on Yoongi's end has Jimin rolling on his stomach, awaiting the other male to say something.

There's echoing footsteps and then muffled voices, that's when Yoongi decides to speak up. "Hey, I've made it to work so I've got to hang up. You should sleep now for school anyways."

"Awwww~" Jimin whines, flopping his head down on his bed, the phone now pressed between his bed and head.

"I know I know. I wanna talk to u too, but work is work and school is school. So sleep."

"Never! I'm not even tired."

"I'll kiss you if you don't." He playfully shoots back.

"Oh would you look at that? I just yawned, I guess I'm more tired than I thought."

Yoongi chuckles lowly at the male's reaction "Good night, Jimin."

"Good afternoon, hyung!" The blonde chirps back, referring to the time it is where Yoongi is.

"Oh, and one more thing." The blonde awaits for him to continue, so he does. "Have the others spoken to you yet?"

"No..." Jimin mumbles. "Taehyung and I do talk though, but he just tries to get me to rejoin the group chat to talk with the other's but i refuse."

"That's good. Remember what I said earlier, I'm proud of you that you stood up for yourself and don't settle for less when it comes to their apology. If they don't apologize and that's the reaction they have for you defending yourself then they aren't your real friends."

Jimin breathes through his nose, smiling "Thanks, hyung."

"You've got me if they continue to be assholes."

Jimin laughs "I've got you."

They end the call at that and Jimin sets his phone down in front of him, waiting expectantly for something, and not even a minute later he gets a text.

-------

yoongi.min

yoongi.min

pchimchim ❤

-------

The blonde chews on his bottom lip to stop the soft smile from spreading on his lips. That was something they did every time after a call, just send a heart and left it at that until the next time they text.

Jimin could feel the familiar burning feeling in his stomach he's been getting for the past few days now. He moves his phone and plops his face into his mattress at this feeling.

His heart would palpitate faster than usual when talking to Yoongi these days, and he would blush more easily. He wasn't stupid, he knew what this meant, but he honestly wishes it wasn't like that.

He rejected Yoongi, and even though he knew the older still had a thing for him and was still trying to pursue him he didn't want to go back on that especially since Hoseok has called dibs on him.

That was a stupid thought considering what happened about a week ago with him and the other's, but he wasn't the shady type and still cared about his friends feelings even if they didn't care much about his.

But Yoongi made it so hard not to fall for him, he was charming, funny, a real sweetheart and would always compliment Jimin and make sure he's always in a good mood and just all around happy with whatever he has going on in his life.

Like when he texted Yoongi a week ago about what had happened between him and his friends the older immediately called him to make sure he was okay, and to make him feel better about his decision to confront them.

He didn't want the younger to have any doubts or back out of his choice, which Jimin was more than grateful for.

Before that day happened Jimin was starting to feel some type of way about Yoongi but didn't pay much mind to it. However that day it was like a switch flipped in Jimin's head, that's when he really paid attention to Yoongi in a way that wasn't just friends.

But even so, Jimin knows he'll have to just push this silly little crush to the side for his friend.

----------

Not edited.