27

❤3,251,094/☁️1,927,090

Suga I have safely landed in Seoul! And yes, this is my new hair color.

View all 1M comments..

RM I LOVE

SUGAfAN ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

-----------

"Wait wait wait, say that again."

Taehyung sits on the floor of Jimin's bedroom, staring up at him as he sits on his own bed with his legs crossed, alcoholic beverage in hand, rambling like one of those old folks that you would see telling tales in movies.

He is tipsy at this point from all the drinking and she showed no signs of slowing down like every night Taehyung came over.

"I made new friends and-"

"No no, I got all of that. Say what you said at the end again."

Jimin pauses for a second, putting the bottle he was drinking from down on his bedside table while having a serious look on his face, cheeks flushed from the alcohol "I... I like Yoongi hyung."

"When? What? How? I mean.... really?"

The blonde nods his head timidly, seeming as if he was afraid to upset him with that fact or something.

"Okay, let's try putting at least those two words into questions. When did this happen and how did this happen?"

"Well I don't really know when... he was just always so kind to me and was always there to hear me out whenever I wanted to talk. He encouraged me a lot and showered me with compliments every day. We called almost all the time. He was just so sweet.... and I fucked it all up after I realized I developed something for him." Jimin sighs. "But he was still so kind about it in the end."

"Okay, woah, did not expect this." He honestly didn't, this was the same guy that was so sure he would never like Yoongi so many weeks ago. "Now I get what your rant about personality was about..."

"Why couldn't he be a dick!? It would've been so much easier to met him go!" The older cries out, slapping his hands over his eyes. He wasn't crying but boy was his drunk self really dramatic.

"Well that's not Yoongi hyung."

"I know.." He groans, flopping backwards on his bed. Taehyung gets up from where he was seated and joins the dancer on his bed, sitting while the other lays, removing his hands from his face as he sighs "I didn't want to completely stop talking to him but I thought distancing myself a bit would help me get over him, but he still reached out almost every day so it was hard... And then he suddenly decided to just stop all communication with me, I couldn't say anything else but agree with him... and you know what Tae?"