34

Taehyung looks between his cousin and bestfriend, the both of their jaws dropped as they stare at one another.

This action is definitely both caused by shock, Jimin being shocked that Suga is Yoongi and Yoongi being shocked that Jimin actually hadn't recognized him before.

"Loves, please close your jaws and let's go outside where it's quieter." Taehyung chuckles, placing his hand under their chins and gently pushing it back up.

They all oblige, Yoongi being ahead of the group with Jimin right behind, Taehyung and Jungkook in the back holding hands as they all head for the front door.

As soon as they reach outside the eldest spins around, pointing an accusing finger at Jimin. "Did you really not recognize me??? How could u not recognize me?!"

The other took offence to this, he felt bamboozled "Hey don't yell at me, that's your fault! How can you tell Taehyung that you still look exactly the same?!"

Yoongi clicks his tongue at him, "Because I do." He pulls out his phone, scrolls for a few seconds and then turns it to the three of them, tapping the screen excessively. "Look! How can not only you, Jimin, but even my cousin not recognize me? The only thing different is my hair color. I look exactly the same."

"No, no u don't." Jimin states, throwing his arms up dramatically.

"Yeah I agree with Chim on this one." Taehyung states. "Like if we look closer maybe but just to instantly know that was you? Not even close."

Yoongi frowns at this, pocketing his phone. "What? What do you mean? Was I uglier back then or something?"

"Well–" Jungkook starts, but instantly gets cut off by Jimin who shoots him a look.

"No, that's not it. Your features were just underdeveloped and you grew into them."

This causes a silence to fall between the foor, the only thing heard is chatting people and the music from inside. The oldest raises an eyebrow at Jimin and his statement and then looks at the other two there.

"....Got it, I was ugly. Thanks for letting me know." He let's out a loud laugh when he gets lightly shoved in the shoulder by Jimin who looks at him in disbelief, catching his hand in his.

"That's not what I said. Don't say that."

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding." Yoongi grins, giving his hand a light squeeze before letting go, Jimin slightly blushing at the action as he looks down at the floor.

Taehyung smiles slightly as he looks between the two, "Well Jungkook and I should get going and leave you two here to catch up."

"Hey, wait." Jimin tries to say, he was super shy now that they're finally face to face, but the other two doesn't listen as they quickly leave the scene to go back inside.

He looks back over at the model, awkwardly smiling at him.

Yoongi chuckles a little, "Shall we walk around the neighborhood a little for some one on one time?"

"....Sure."

The model nods his head, pulling out his phone and seemed to be texting someone before he returns it to his pocket. "Okay, let's go."

--------

2 minutes into the walk and it was done in silence, Jimin couldn't bring himself to say anything out of pure nerves and Yoongi was just enjoying looking around.

He finally looks over at the younger, noticing him battling with his thoughts si he decides to be the first to say something. "Ya know at least I know you fell for my personality."