32

Jimin's eyes finally lands on the younger, a bit baffled at the sudden outburst. But he stays quiet, allowing him to continue.

"Like I know this apology is long overdue and that I'm stupid for all the things I've said but at the time I thought all those jokes and picking on you was funny." Jungkook rambles, he felt a little nervous and just couldn't stop. "But talking to Taehyung made me realize we weren't thinking about your feelings, and for that I'm really really sorry." He states, an apologetic look on his face. "You had every right to be upset and I shouldn't have gotten salty about that and-"

"Kook! Goodness, breath." Jimin finally cuts him off, a chuckle leaving his lips. "I get it, really, so stop talking. You're forgiven."

The younger's worried eye turns into ones of relief, him exhaling as he slumps backwards on his chair. "I honestly thought I would've fucked that apology up somehow, thank God!" He rests his eye back upon Jimin. "And thank you for forgiving me, even though I don't deserve it at all."

"Ew, you're speaking so formally you weirdo." The older sticks his tongue out teasingly, receiving a small grin from the other. "Plus at least you tried to apologize, you're better than the other two I once called my friends." Jimin rolls his eyes.

Scratching the back of his neck awkwardly, Jungkook mutters "Yeah.. they're something..."

"I heard from Taehyung what happened between you four. You don't need stuck up jerks like them so don't worry your head too much."

"Hey, I'm the one that's supposed to do the comforting here." Jungkook smiles, letting out a small chuckle.

Not too long after Taehyung come up to them, grinning ear to ear. From where he stood talking on the phone he could've seen them talking, it brought him pure joy.

"Eee, my two favorite people are talking again!" He squeals happily, swinging his arms over the both of their shoulders. He pulls the into a tight group hug, jumping on his toes ecstatically.

"Calm down, Tae, you're making people look at us weirdly." The youngest clicks his tongue, but his boyfriend pays him no mind as he's too strung up on ecstasy.

Both Jimin and Jungkook shoot a glance at one another, Jimin shrugging.

"What can you do? That's Taehyung for you."

----------