Part 1 Sleep With Me

Made : Sept 2019
Last edited : Dec 2023

Team is sulking because of the scores that he got today, he swim too slow and he can not break the scores that he'd got yesterday unlike the usual...

As a student whom entered the university with a sport scholarship, Team should be responsible about it. He needs to be a good swimmer so he can be the representative of their University in every swimming competitions...

Event thought Team was tired about the routine, he can't complain. Not just that, Team was a kind of person who doesn't want to make troubles too...

"Hi are you okay?", Win asked that made Team shocked a bit.

"Hmmm...", Team answered his Hia so briefly.

"It's okay, we still have time before the competition.", Win as he was trying to cheer Team up with a big smile on.

"Hmmm...", Team answered again without looking to Win that is already worried about his nong.

"Hey, don't be like this. What can I do for you to make you feel better na?", Win asked him as he pulled Team into a embrace.

"Hia...", Team said slowly that made Win to be curious about his nong next words.

"Arai ? ", asked Win

"Let me sleep with you again tonight.", Team replied to the senior while staring at him intently.

________________________________________________________________________________

This is my first. Thanks for reading 🌼