Part 3 Dean

Made : Sept 2019
Last edited : Dec 2023

Win drive his motorcycle so fast because Team keep annoying him by saying that he will be late for the class...

Actually Win kind of feel happy.. When he drive so fast, Team must hug him very tight.. And that's make Win can smile all day...

The feeling that Win has for his nong was real... But Team not yet saw it as a beautiful thing in his life...

Win always confused about his nong, he keep asking in his mind about the reason why Team doesn't trust him or doesn't trust their love...

Win knows that Team also has the same feeling.. But the reality is, Team always has an excused whenever Win asking about it and that's make Win doesn't want to push his nong too much...

He will waiting until his nong ready.. He will waiting until Team said that he love him too...

" Hia.. I will go now ", said Team by put out his helmet
" Don't forget to practiced this afternoon ", said Win
" Hemm.. How can I forget, beside that you will drag me to practice when my class ended ", said Team then running away from his hia

Win sigh... He thinking something. He need someone to talk. So he choose to meet Dean instead back to his dorm...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean wake up early because of Pharm wants to breakfast with him. He can not say no to his lover..

When Dean put the plate to the dishwasher. He heard someone knock the door. So curious.. Who is the visitors who come to his lover dorm...

"Shia Win... Why are you here? ", Dean so surprised see his bestfriend come with his indescribable face.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys. Thanks for reading. I know my writing was not that good. Also thanks for following me ❤