Part 8 Drama Begin

Made : Sept 2019
Last edited : Dec 2023

Team wake up so early this morning. He see Win still in a deep sleep and Team doesn't want to disturb him...

Team walk into the kitchen trying to find something. He is starving because yesterday Win didn't let him eat in the middle of night. Team open the shelf and found some korean noodles...

Hemm.. Hia don't let me eat this thing, but he has some of this for him self na. Said Team inside his mind...

Team want to cook the noodle, but when he try to open the noodle. Suddenly his phone is ringing. Curious about who the one who call him, Team put the noddle down and then walk to take the phone on table...

Team smile. Because the one who call is someone that he wait for a week. Finally he will get the information that he need...

" Hello.. Long time no talk na ", said Team answer the call.
" Hemmm.. I know you're very happy listening my voice ", said the mysterious person.
" All right.. Don't waste my time.. What did you get for me ? ", ask Team so interest.
" Everything... All the thing that you want.. Let's meet at usual place ", said that mysterious person make Team smile more bigger.
" Hemm.. How about now ? I need breakfast too ", said Team.
" Ok.. I'll be there about 30 minutes.. Just order some food for me too if I'm late.. You know my favorite ", said the mysterious person.
" Okay ", said Team and then end the conversation.

" Team... ", said Win make Team shocked a bit.
" Ah hia.. You wake up ", said Team by take off his clothes and walk to the cupboard.
" Where are you going ? ", ask Win.
" I forget that I have an appointment with my old friend na... May I borrow your clothes hia ? ", ask Team by looking his hia T-shirt.
" You don't have to ask about it.. Just use anything you want ", said Win and then get up from his bed.
" Thank you ", answer Team with a big smile.
" So we can't breakfast together this morning ? ", ask Win now hug his nong from the back.
" Ummm.. Sorry hia, but we can go to lunch together ", said Team trying to escape from his hia.
" At least give me something na.. You leave me so early ", said Win turning Team face to him.
" Hia..", said Team so confused about Win action.
" You know what I want ", said Win looking his nong so deep in his eyes.
" I go now hia.. ", said Team after kissing Win on the cheek.

Win just smiling and let Team go without asking more questions. He know that Team will do his secret thing. He know that Team will not talk about it to him...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Win breakfast at the canteen of his faculty. So lonely waiting Dean to join him. When his food coming, he see Dean walking towards him. Win feel little bit relieved because he will not eat his breakfast alone...

" You don't breakfast with Team ? ", ask Dean and then sit in front of his bestfriend.
" Are you blind ? Do you see him right now ? Why you have to ask hah ? ", said Win with his angry voice.
" Shia Win.. I'm just asking.. Don't be so mad ", said Dean.
" Hemm ", said Win then start eating his food.
" Win.. Is there anything happened this morning ? You look so bad right now ", ask Dean.
" No... ", answer Win continue eating.
" Win...", said Dean.
" I will tell you everything if there are something happened.. It's okay.. And I'm sorry that I yelling to you ", said Win.
" Okay.. I will order my food now ", said Dean.
" Okay ", said Win.

________________________________________________________________________________

So guys.. Thank you for reading my story.. Also for some people who vote and put this story on the reading list... Thank you... I know that I'm not a good writer.. But I'm trying my best❤