Part 9 Team's Plan

Made : Sept 2019
Last edited : Dec 2023

Team parking his car with a good mood. He waiting for this day so long and feel so happy that this day finally come. After this, all the plan will start and Team can't wait to see what happened next...

Team walk into Thai restaurant that he usually come with his bestfriend. Yeah actually the mysterious man was his bestfriend since he was a child. Team looking around inside restaurant and see someone who he knows...

" In !!! ", said Team fastly walk to his friend.
" Hey Team ", said In and then stand up to hug Team.
" Aaa you alone ? Where is P'Korn? ", asked Team.
" He is in the toilet right now.. Just wait okay ", answered In and then sit again.
" You know I'm waiting so long na.. I can't wait any longer ", said Team by sit in front of In.
" Ya ya.. I will not ask you to wait again ", said Korn suprised Team from the back.
" Awwww there you are.. Miss you na Phi ", said Team and then stand up again hug his bestfriend.
" I don't believe you hah.. You just want the information, not me ", said P'Korn trying to escape from Team.
" Heee.. I miss you na.. really ", said Team smilling and then let P'Korn go from his hug.
" Stop it.. You two, now let's eat first okay.. Team I already ordered for you... ", said In.
" Thank you In ", answered Team then sit again.
" I told you to ordered for us.. But in reality I came first ", said P'Korn by sitting beside his boyfriend.
" Sorry.. Thank you P'Korn.. Let's eat first and talk later ", said Team

Three person eating their breakfast now. Team happily eating his food and once in a while smiling to his bestfriend in front of him. In also eat his food comfortably. Only Korn who seems like not feel well with this situation. He really want to run from Team but he can't. Team was his bestfriend. So of course Korn will help him..

" So what did you get ? ", asked Team open the conversation.
" You really can't be patient at all ", said Korn.
" Ah come on Phi.. Don't teasing me ", said Team.
" Okay okay ", said Korn.
" S o? ", asked Team again.
" Hemm... Let's start from your father.. His company not in a good condition right now.. And I can see he will bankrupt soon ", said Korn start the story.
" He deserved that.. And then how about Alex ? ", asked Team.
" Alex really can't help.. He was a disobedient child... He make the situation more worst... He ask for money everyday.. Also now he has many debt ", answered Korn explain everything to Team.
" Hemmm... ", said Team with his serious face.
" What will you gonna do now Team ? You still want to revenge ? ", asked Korn looking deeply into his bestfriend eye.
" Why not ? I already plan everything.. All I need was this information.. Now I can start my plan ", said Team by drinking his juice.
" But Team... Your father already in bad situation.. I mean he get what he deserved ", said Korn.
" Listen P'Korn.. What he got right now is nothing.. Compared to what my mother got a long time ago... My mother raised me alone.. She works so hard since I was in junior highschool... My father doesn't pay attention.. He busy with his job and his second wife... He give us money.. But you know that the money was not enough.. And I also know he give Alex and his mother more than that I got ", said Team with his angry face
" But Team.. You happy right now.. You get scholarships.. You has some people who care of you ", said P'Korn.
" It's not about me in this time.. It's about the past.. All I want to do is, make my father, Alex and his mother get what their deserved ", said Team.
" So.. You will meet the lawyer ? ", asked Korn.
" Yes, as soon as possible I will.. I already prepared the paper ", said Team.
" Team.. Don't you want to think again.. What P'Korn says is right... They already got what they deserved na ", said In finally speak up cause he see a sad eye come from his boyfriend.
" In.. My decision was final na.. I will sue my father ", said Team.
" Team ", said Korn by grabbing his bestfriend hands.
" It's okay P'Korn, I know you worry.. But I'm sure that I will win.. You know right that day.. When I won my first competition in university ? I can not forget that day.. I mean it's a destiny that the lawyer called me and told me about the truth... He said that I should have gotten money from my father... You know I never think about money.. But when I think it again, I can use that fact to revenge.. I can make my father regret about what he had done P'Korn ", said Team.
" Okay.. I know that I can't stop you... I will help you na.. Just tell me anything that I can do ", said Korn.
" You have done more than enough.. From now I will walk with my self alone ", said Team.
" But you have to promise na.. You will tell me and P'Korn everything.. We really care about you, we don't want to you get trouble ", said In.
" I promise ", said Team smiling to P Korn and In.

________________________________________________________________________________

I have to go another city.. Work in there for a while.. So that's why I can't update for long time.. Seriously thank you that you guys still waiting for my story. I really appreciate you all. Thank you so much❤