Part 7 Spoiler

Made : Sept 2019
Last edited : Dec 2023

Dean sit uncomfortably in front of his boyfriend. They already finished eating, and now pharm prepare some tea with his unpredictable face...

" I don't know how to start.. Actually I am just waiting, I know that someday P'Dean will ask me about this ", said Pharm by drink his tea slowly make Dean become more nervous.
" I will not push you na.. If you don't want to talk then it's okay ", said Dean.
" No P'Dean.. I want to tell you about it cause maybe you can help me after this ", said Pharm with a bitter smile in his face.
" Okay.. I'm listening ", said Dean started to worry looking his boyfriend smile.
" Me, Manaow and Team bacame friends since senior highschool.. We were really close.. We also know our family each other.. But in our friendship.. Team was the mysterious one.. He never told us about his family.. He never told us about his mom or his dad ", said pharm and drink his tea again.
" So ? You never know about Team's family at all ? ", asked Dean and then hi also drink his tea.
" Yeah.. Until we were graduated I never know anything.. But when we celebrated after entering University, Team finally spoke up.. He told me and Manaow about his private life.. ", said Pharm.
" What's that ? ", asked Dean.
" The reason why he never told us about his family because he feel that his family was suck.. His father has two wifes.. And Team was a child from the first wife.. His father really never pay attention about Team and his mom.. It's make Team hate his father so much..", said Pharm by looking deeply into his boyfriend eyes.
" God.. I really don't have clue na.. I mean, he always look like a happy person.. With that condition, Team really smart to hide his feelings ", said Dean.
" Me and Manaow also surprised at first.. We didn't know how to act that time.. We felt like a bad friend who can't understand our bestfriend at all ", said Pharm.
" But, the situation.. How worst it's now ? ", asked Dean.
" Team's mom passed way a few months after we accepted to the University P'Dean.. And now Team doesn't has anyone.. Except me, Manaow, you, and of course P'Win ", said Pharm.
" Hemmm.. The only thing that I can not understand was, why Team's past related to his relationship with Win ? ", asked Dean.
" Listen it carefully na.. This is the thing that I want to tell you so badly.. Team was really ambisious about swimming right.. Nah I thought he already plan something.. I mean he must be want a revenge.. I don't know what he trying to do.. But I afraid it's something bad.. Team always said, he will become champion so he can prove to his father that he can success.. At first, me and Manaow completely support him.. Until we feel there is something that Team hide from us again ", said Pharm.
" What do you mean Pharm ? ", asked Dean so confused.
" There is a day when Team win swimming competition.. Me and Manaow saw Team scary face.. He look so different.. He didn't seem like happy person who won the battle.. More like a devil who smile so brightly.. Me and Manaow never saw Team like that.. We were really scared and thinking that there are more secret inside our friend Team ", said Pharm.
" Pharm.. ", said Dean by hold his boyfriend hands.
" If Team not yet get what he wanted.. I bet that he will not do anything about his relationship with P'Win.. Team must be doesn't want P'Win involved ", said Pharm.
" I understand.. So the conclusion is, I can't tell anything to Win right ? ", asked Dean.
" I know it's hard.. But you have to hide about it for now.. Until we know what's exactly Team trying to do.. We can't tell P'Win anything ", said Pharm.
" You will try to find out about it ? Team's plan ? ", asked Dean.
" Hemmm... And I need your help.. Do you wanna help me ? ", asked Pharm.
" Sure my love ", said Dean by kissing his boyfriend forehead.

________________________________________________________________________________

Long time no see. Sorry I'm so busy to work... Hope you guys still want to wait. Thanks for reading.. I will try to update more often❤