Part 10 Confused

Made : Sept 2019
Last edited : Dec 2023

Win trying to text his nong cause this morning Team said they gonna eat lunch together. Well Team was not a kind of person who forgot his promise. But Win start to uncertain because Team doesn't pick up his call...

Win already try a ten times to call and send a lot of messages but still no answer from Team. Win feel worry and headache at the same time. At last he choose to ask Dean if he can text his boyfriend about Team...

" Dean ? So what's pharm said ? ", asked Win after Dean finished his conversation with his boyfriend.
" Team didn't came to class today and Pharm didn't know where's he ", answered Dean.
" What ? That can't be na.. He said he gonna meet his old friend and went to lunch with me ", said Win feel more worry.
" Well maybe he would do that.. But he skip the class too ", said Dean.
" Shia Dean.. What should I do ? I feel so worry right now ", said Win then his face suddenly become sad.
" Hey it's okay.. Team already adult you know ", said Dean.
" He maybe adult from his age.. But not from his heart and brain ", said Win.
" Win.. ", said Dean couldn't continue his words cause Win phones was ringing.
" Ah this is Team ", said Win happily.

" Hallo nong.. Where are you ? ", asked Win with his smiling voice.
" Emmm hia.. Sorry, I can't have lunch with you.. And I also will not come to the condo tonight " said Team.
" Wait what ? What happened ai nong ? ", asked Win suprised about Team words.
" It's okay Hia.. I just want to spend more time with my old friend na.. I will come to university tomorrow and also practice ", said Team.
" But nong.. It's everything really okay ? ", asked Win.
" Hemmm.. I will end the call na.. See you tomorrow hia ", said Team.
" Okay Team.. See you ", said Win then Team end their conversation.

" What happened ? You happy and then sad ", asked Dean to his bestfriend.
" Nothing.. Let's go to the club.. The swimming members must be waiting for us ", said Win.
" Win you can tell me everything you know ", said Dean.
" I know but not now.... Let's go ", said Win then started to walk slowly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Win arrived at his condo feeling so bad. He really confused about Team behaviour. He doesn't want to feel worry but he can't. Team voice was not showing that he has trouble. But still Win feel so sad and worry...

Team said he will eat lunch with him. But suddenly Team cancelled it. Win so depressed, he want to know the reason. Also he want to Team explain more to him...

One thing again that make Win more afraid was Team old friend. Who is he ?  And why Team so concerned about him more than his Hia. Win thinking a lot and start to angry...

Actually Win doesn't angry with Team. He angry with himself cause he knows nothing. He said he loves Team but he knows nothing. He doesn't know about Team's past. He doesn't who Team's old friend. He really doesn't know Team at all...

________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah.. It's me.. I don't wanna disappointed you all with only post announcement.. So sorry this part so short, you know why na.. And still, thank you for reading❤