Part 18 Win's Plan

Made : Sept 2019
Last edited : Dec 2023

Team sit on the chair with hands tied. He already know who made him become like this. The person who really hate him. The person who doesn't want to lose at everything....

" Hei brother.. You wake up ", said someone by open the door.
" You are a coward Alex.. Why you have to do something like this hah... You kidnapped me !!!! ", said Team screaming angryly.
" Awww.. Actually I don't want to do this.. But, you know.. Your evidences were more good than mine... The judge will definetly take on your side ", said Alex by sitting in front of Team.
" Hahahaha.. Then you should give up !!! ", said Team smiling brightly.
" Brother brother.. If you think that I will give up.. You know it's not my type na... That's the reason I bring you here ", said Alex make Team so mad.
" Then if you think I will give up, you must pay attention to me right now.. Looking in my eyes and listen the thing that I gonna said to you... I will never ever give up, I start the battle and I will finish it ", said Team.
" Brother, you are not in the good position... This time I am the one who take control ", said Alex.
" You are bastard !!!! ", said Team.
" I know ", said Alex by standing then walking leaving Team.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" What happened P'Korn? ", asked In knows that his boyfriend worried.
" Team.. He.. ", said Korn can't finish his words.
" What happened to Team ? ", asked Pharm start worried too.
" I think he was being kidnapped ", said Korn.
" What ? ", Pharm and Manaow shocked by the words.
" Win.. We have to do something ", said Dean.
" We don't have to ", said Win calmly.
" What do you mean Phi ? ", asked In confused.
" Alex was the kidnapper ", said Win.
" How do you know Phi ? ", asked Korn.
" Well I just know it... Relaxed okay.. He will never hurt Team because he needs Team alive... Now you guys take your part, do the thing that I said before.. We will still stick to the plan ", said Win.
" But.. Phi ", said Pharm sadly.
" Trust me Pharm.. I will not let bad things happened to Team ", said Win.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team really dissapointed of himself. He forget that Alex was a kind of ashole person who would do something like this. Alex will not letting him go until he get what he want. Team stressed to think how he can escape...

Right now Team worried, not because he afraid to lost the battle but it's because the competition. Only 3 days left and now Alex ruined everything....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(a few days ago)

" Hey Phi... ", said a woman on the phone.
" Honey.. I thought you have to tell me something na ", said a man on the other side.
" Ewww Phi.. Don't act so sweet it's very not suitable with your image ", said the woman.
" Awww... It's because I love you na.. Really love you ", said the man.
" Enough.. Are you ready for the information ? This is legit Phi ". said the woman
" Tell me then ", said the man.
" So finally I got the evidence about Aunt Mok cheating... Ah I know she is very bad person ", said the woman.
" Hemm that's good for us to know.. But what is the connection about it with my problem ? ", asked the man.
" This is will suprised you Phi.. She has affair with someone that you know hahaha ", said the woman.
" You mean ? ", asked the Win.
" Yuppp Phi... He is... Now we can take down them both " said the woman

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys.. Long time no see... Miss you all really... Emmm sorry this chapter was short.. It's because the story will end soon hahaha.. Hope you enjoy to read until the end okay. And Love you all, thanks for reading❤