A stranger

Gwen,Damon, and Alaric sit at Mystic Grills bar

Gwen,Damon, and Alaric sit at Mystic Grills bar. Bottles of alcohol before them while Elena,Bonnie and Jenna. Sit at a table with their alcohol free drinks. Everyone doing their best to stay calm. Under the stress of Klaus still being alive. 

"Come on man it's Klaus apocalypse, perfect time for drinking not grading papers," Damon tries to convince Alaric.

"This might be a surprise,but I'm not here to hangout with you. I'm here to see Jeremy and try to keep some normal matters in our crazy lives," Alaric responds eyes still on the paper in front of him.

Gwen points out, "Isn't Jeremy an hour late to his shift now."

Before anyone can respond a bartender informs them Jeremy was fired last week. Oh that is great, Gwen thinks as Alaric sighs. Gathering up his papers he informs them, "I'm gonna go talk to Jenna."

Damon stops him,"Speaking of Jenna,might want to convince her to learn some self defense…against vampires."

"Already on it," Alaric nods before leaving.

Now alone Damon grabs Gwen's hand saying,"Hey I think it's time we let them worry about Klaus and focus on you."

With a small smile Gwen replies,"Why can't we do both?"

"They can handle it,besides you got limited time that we can't waste anymore," Damon argues.

Before she can reply, Klaus's voice interrupts them,"Sounds like you two have something more to worry about than me now," He smirks as Gwen and Damon turn to face him, "Want to share what that might be?"

"No," Gwen answers.

While Damon gets up stepping closer to Klaus saying," You are really gonna do this right now where everyone can see."

"I'm not doing anything,"Klaus shrugs, "just came down to my local pub to grab a drink. See what folks around here are like."

Gwen stands up placing herself beside Damon Arms crossed. Giving him a lopsided smile, "I think you already know what the folks around here are like, no need to stay for happy hour."

Klaus chuckles, "My sister seems to be missing, either of you wouldn't perhaps know where she is?"

"Hard to miss that one,blonde and bit of a psycho," Gwen says.

Damon adds, "Haven't seen her,but she shouldn't be hard to find."

Klaus leans forward, "You know this town has grown on me. Might fancy making a home here," He smiles, "Don't worry you all will be free to live your little lives however you want, you have my word. Just as long as I get what I want and everyone behaves."

As if we would trust his word, keeping her thoughts private Gwen speaks, "And what else do you want?"

"Well for starters, you can tell me where I might find Stefan."