Dealing with brothers

Gwen and Damon meet Elena on her porch. A nervous energy buzzing around them all. As they follow Elena inside. Finding Alaric laying on her couch. Body covered in bruises Jenna gripping his hand, tear stains on her face. Jeremy stands nearby, a look of guilt on his face.

"He had his ring on," Elena reminds everyone while informing Gwen and Damon, "One of Klaus's hybrids hit him with their car."

Damon questions Jeremy, "Where the hell is your vervain bracelet? Why were you not wearing it?"

"I don't know," Jeremy answers voice low.

"Tyler must have took it, I just know it," Elena reasons.

Gwen stops Elena, "Look Klaus wants us to find Stefan. Guess Stefan decided to steal coffins full of his dead family members"

Jenna speaks softly, " Really,Coffins"

" Yep!" Gwen replies, "So all we have to do is find him and four coffins."

Damon adds, "And then no one else in your family or any of us have to die," he looks at Elena, "So any ideas where my wonderful brother might be?"

"Oh what a great plan," Jeremy remarks looking around, "To steal back four dead originals so this evil hybrid doesn't kill me and everyone else we know," Elena starts to say his name while Jenna gets up, ready to hug him. Jeremy stops them both, "No! This happens every time, no matter what we do! I'm sick of it, why don't we pack up our things and leave."

"Because this is home Jeremy," Elena reminds him, "We cant just gonna walk away from it."

"Whatever," Jeremy shakes his head and storms out, the front door slamming behind him.

"He will be okay," Elena reassures Jenna.

"Hey Elena,'Gwen says, "call Bonnie and see if she could do a locator spell on Stefan. If we are lucky he could be with the coffins now."

Elena nods and pulls out her phone,putting it to her ear. Everyone stays quiet as she starts talking. Hanging up Elena looks at them all staying, "He is at the old witches house."

Nodding Gwen suggests to Elena, "Maybe you should stay here..."

Who shakes her head, "No I want to talk to him."

Saying goodbye to Jenna they all leave, taking Damon's car.Staying silent until they arrive at the house. Damon breaking the silence by, "Thought this place lost all its mojo."

Elena shrugs, "They were mad at Gwen using her power against them, but guess now they have something they want bonnie to know."

Gwen huffs, "Those fickle witches...so much fun."

This earns a laugh as they enter the house. They only make it a few feet in when rays of light shine on Damon. His skin starts smoking causing him to hiss and speed into the shadows. (Guess they are mad at him too)

"What's wrong?", Elena asks.

"Apparently they don't like him," Gwen answers, "They are messing with his daylight ring...I could force them to stop,but might make them more mad."

"No you guys go wait outside, I will be fine," Elena says.

Nodding Gwen follows Damon, who vamp speeds outside. His daylight ring working once again. They silently listen to Elena and Stefan voices. Both sounding angry until Elena yells go to hell and storms outside. Damon gives her his car keys telling her, "Go deal with your brother and I will deal with mine, " nodding Elena takes them and leaves.

"And what is your plan?," Gwen asks.

Damon smirks, "Be fast," His smirk drops, "Please wait here this time, if I need help I will yell or throw him out here."