prolouge ➳

song of the chapter; whip out the stick
//LMFAO

location; matteson, illinois. ariam's house

"ITS FUNNY HOW BITCHES TURNED INTO MY FANS, THEY WATCHING MY MOVES, YEAH DO MY DANCE, IM A SKINNY LIL BITCH STILL SHAKING ASS!"

"ariel, shut up!" ariam screamed from her spot on the couch in her basement. ariel was swinging around on the "stripper pole," even though it literally held her house up. "if that pole breaks, this whole house is going down!"

"it's going down, i'm yelling timber!" em skipped downstairs, holding a bag of chips. "MY CHIPS!" ariam yelled and ariel ran over to her. "i wish i had never met y'all..."

"aw, that's not true. you love us." em ran over and gave her a hug. "no i don't," ariam rolled her eyes, going on her phone. "cami hasn't posted in days. i hope she isn't dead."

"you're so obsessed with her." ari laughed and got back on the pole.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!"

"a bitch act stupid, bitch get dragged," em mumbled and sat next to ariam. "i'm bored, guys."

"i don't know what to do! do y'all wanna play truth or dare?" ariel asked.

"no..." ari rolled her eyes.

"OH! do you remember those audition tapes we sent in?"

"for high school musical the musical the series?" the ari's screamed at the same time.

"yeah! the casting director emailed us but i wanted us to read it together!" em grinned.

"YOU DUMB BITCH, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US THAT HE EMAILED US BACK? IT'S BEEN WEEKS, WE THOUGHT WE HAD BEEN TURNED DOWN!" ariam screamed at the top of her lungs.

"cause we haven't seen each other in a while!"

"WE COULD'VE-"

"c'mon, let's just read the email!" ariel yelled and went to sit on the other side of em. em nodded and got on her phone, opening her gmail. the three started to read the email.

//idk how casting shit works so 😍

"dear emily grey, ariam morgan and ariel diaz. thank you for sending in your audition tapes, we loved all of them. you're all fantastic actresses. ariam morgan has been casted as the part of gina porter and ariel diaz as the part of nini salazar-roberts."

the two girls started to scream loudly. "WE GOT THE PARTS, WE GOT THE PARTYS!" ariel screamed, jumping up and down with ariam. the two stopped jumping and looked at em.

"i'm so proud of you two!" em grinned at the ari's.

"but i feel so terrible for you. you did so amazing in your audition and you didn't even get a role." ariam frowned.

"okay i didn't tell you guys this but...you know how the show you is getting a season two?" em questioned and the two nodded. "well, i'm going to be on season two as ellie alves!"

"I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN YOU SEASON ONE BUT YAAAY!" ariam screamed and hugged her. ariel joined in on the hug and the three screamed obnoxiously because they're annoying. "i need to post about this on instagram!" ariel exclaimed and got her phone out.

//OH BTW WE'RE ALL KINDA FAMOUS- I'VE BEEN ON ANDIMACK, ARI'S BEEN ON BIZAARDVARK & EM WAS ON STUCK IN THE MIDDLE- LETS JUST PRETEND SHE PLAYED HARLEY

@aariel: ARIAM & I'S REACTIONS BECAUSE WE'RE NINI & GINA ON HSMTMTS AUAHAJAJAJD
comments:

@xoxoariam: YES IM SO EXCITED IM GONNA CRY

@emily_belle: omg my babies im so happy for you two 🥺💓

@bubblesari: YAYAYAY CAUSE MY STAN STAYS WINNING 😍

@joshuabassett: hey im on hsmtmts too! im playing ricky! i saw your audition tapes & you're both rlly good at acting!

@aariel: omg tysm! i saw yours as well! you're amazing and i can't wait to start working with you! @joshuabassett

@xoxoariam: thanks! @joshuabassett

@hsmoffic: ^ there's gonna be a love triangle, im calling it rn

@emily_belle: ^ me too

@aariel: em- @emily_belle

@emily_belle: mood cause im on you season two‼️🤪comments:

comments:

@xoxoariam: YES THATS MY TALENTED BBY EVERYONE

@aariel: MY GIRL 🥺

@eminthemiddle: idk what tf that is, but if you're in it, im gonna watch it 😌💓
//not em in the middle

@pennbadgley: welcome to the cast!

@adrian: AHHHH @emily_belle

@xoxoariam: no. @adrian

@emily_belle: YES BSF @adrian

@norman503: OMG ARIANA GRANDE

@aariel: ... @norman503

@therealcalebmclaughlin: damn 😳 you kinda cute tho

@maxandlucas: sadie is shaking @therealcalebmclaughlin

that's all. that's the chapter.