chapter two ➳

song of the chapter; wondering

location: salt lake city, utah

"we've landed in salt lake city, utah. thank you for flying with united."

"ariel, wake up." em shook the girl who was surrounded by peanut wrappers. ariam threw her pop at em. "what the fuck was that for?" em screamed.

ariam shrugged. "i dunno. i was aiming for ari but changed my mind at the last second."

"wow, broski."

"i'm awake!" ariel shot up. "are we on set? i know my lines! stick to the status quo-"

"ari, we're still on the plane." ariam rolled her eyes. "oh...oops." ari chuckled.

the three then got up and got their stuff from the overhead. "i can't believe we're in utah!" em exclaimed as they walked off the plane and towards baggage claim. "i know. i'm finally away from irrelevant illinois."

"your mom's irrelevant illinois." em retorted and ariam rolled her eyes. "shut up, em."

"no, you!" she argued and ariel shushed them. "guys, i think someone stole my luggage!"

"ugh, who cares? we're gonna be on high school musical!"

"I CARE! ALL MY STUFF WAS IN THERE!" ariel started to cry & em hugged her. "it's okay, bear. we'll find it."

"no, we won't," ariam said and turned around to get her luggage. "ari, isn't that your luggage over there?" she pointed at a purple suitcase being pulled away by a boy with curly hair.

"MY LUGGAGE!" ariel screamed and started running after the boy. em & ari exchanged looks before running after her. "this is so ghetto!" ariam yelled.

ari reached the boy and grabbed her suitcase. "you're a thief! i'm calling security and you're going to jail!" she exclaimed.

the boy turned around and ari froze. "shit."

"i'm so sorry, i thought it was mine." joshua bassett was standing in front of them.

"n-no! it's fine, you can have it."

em face palmed and took the suitcase. "so, where's your suitcase?"

joshua shrugged and looked at the spinny thingy. "oh, there it is." he ran to go get it. "it's joshua! the guy who plays ricky!" ariel  whisper/yelled.

"i know!" ariam whispered back.

he came back with his suitcase. "again, i'm really sorry about that. it was totally my bad."

"no, it's okay! our suitcases really do look the same." ariel giggled nervously.

"hey, aren't you two going to be on high school musical the musical the series with me?" joshua looked at the ari's and they nodded.

"yup!" ariam exclaimed. "nini and gina."

"that's so cool! it's funny meeting you here." joshua said and the girls nodded.

em wanted to die. and leave. or both.

"haha well, it was great meeting you but we need to get to our hotels." em put a hand on ariam's shoulder and she nodded. "bye joshua!"

"bye josh." ariel waved at him and ariam shot her a look. "josh?"

"joshua?"

"THAT'S HIS NAME, STUPID!"

"guys, chill! why are you arguing over some dude's name?" em groaned.

"we're not!" they said at the same time before glaring at each ither.

"fuck my life." em murmured.

-timeskip to the hotel-

em walked into the hotel, the ari's behind her. "this hotel is nice!" she exclaimed.

"it's a damn hotel, how nice can it be?" ariam rolled her eyes and flopped onto a bed.

"why are you such a debbie downer?" ariel asked her. "shut up," ariam countered. "that's why your tik tok got permanently banned."

"BITCH!" ariel screamed and jumped on her. em rushes to separate them but she got kicked in the face and got knocked against the wall.

//💀

"STOP!" em screamed, holding her nose, which was bleeding and the two stopped fighting. "shit em, are you okay?" ariel rushed over to her. "i'm fine," em tried not to scream. "i'm going to the bathroom." she got up and left to go to the bathroom.

"oops?" ariam shrugged.

"sorry i called you a debbie downer." ariel mumbled. "i'm sorry about your tik tok account." ariam said.

"hug it out?" ari suggested and ariam shook her head. "no."

em walked out of the bathroom, her nose not bleeding anymore. "are you guys good now?"

"yeah." they nodded and em got onto one of the bed. "good. my nose is fine. at least it's not broken."

"okay, our set is 20 minutes away from this hotel," ariel said. "what about yours, em?"

"40," she groaned. "i hate my life. i'm gonna need an uber driver every day."

"like the vine, who's the hottest uber driver you've ever had? i've never been to oovoo javer." ariam burst out laughing. "hahaha. so funny." em deadpanned.

"shut the fuck up."

"do you guys wanna order pizza and watch high school musical?" ariel suggested. "why does everything have to be about your show?" em groaned. "let's watch you."

"oh yeah, i haven't seen season one. someone order the pizza."

"i'll do it!" ariel picked up her phone and called the pizza place. "gotta post about this!" ariam exclaimed.

xoxoariam: mood bc we just landed in utah & we're ordering pizzacomments:

comments:

@norman503: HIII!!! HAVE YOU SEEN ARIANA GRANDE YET?

@xoxoariam: i actually despise you @norman503

@aariel: im a skinny lil bitch still shaking ass 😗

@aariel: YESSS WE'RE GETTING FOOD

@emily_belle: ^ someone pls help her

@adrian: send me some food please, im hungry

jaejae16_: bring me a cute boy home for me 😌💓

@lay167: burn in hell @jaejae_16

//not lay167

@sadiesink: cute!

@xoxoariam: says you! @sadiesink

//me & sadie are just gonna be vibing ok

@joshuabassett: ❤️