Chapter Three

A/N: Hey there! Here's chapter three! I've decided I'm going to update this every Wednesday (Unless stated otherwise). I will also be posting a oneshot or a part of my Dorm Room series (Which is coming soon) every Saturday (Again, unless stated otherwise). Any and all mistakes are mine. Enjoy.

***

Beck, Tori, and Jade start running towards Sikowitz's house. The dirt pathway is picked up by their feet and thrown around. The pounding of their feet draws attention of some people in the community.

"What's going on?" Someone whispers.

"I don't know, but it seems urgent," Someone else whispers.

The three teenagers ignore all of the whispers and continue running. As they round a corner, they see Cat and Robbie standing outside of a house that Jade assumes is Sikowitz's. Robbie has his back pressed up against the door.

The running teenagers come to a stop, the three of them breathing heavily. Beck looks at Robbie and Cat, "Are you two okay?"

Cat nods, tears flowing down her face.

"I'm fine!" Robbie says, "But I won't be able to hold this door much longer!"

"I've got it!" Jade says, quickly making her way to the door, relieving Robbie of holding it shut. Jade hears groaning inside, confirming that Robbie's accusation is correct.

"Are..Are you sure?" Tori asks, sucking her bottom lip under her teeth, "He's...?" Tori trails off.

Robbie nods, sadness taking over his face.

"What do we do?" Tori asks, tears threatening to fall down her face.

Beck stares at the ground.

"Beck?" Cat asks.

"I don't know!" Beck yells, making everyone except Jade flinch. The groaning and scratching at the door increases due to Beck's yell. "I need a minute to think!"

"We don't have a minute!" Jade says. She knows this is a sad moment for the group standing in front of her, but they need to take care of the bitter before anything happens.

Beck turns towards Jade, his eyes flaring with anger. He takes two strides towards her and grabs her by her leather jacket. He takes her from the door and shoves her to the ground.

"Beck!" Tori exclaims!

"You have no right!" Beck yells. "You don't know how hard this is for us!"

The door slams open, bitter Sikowitz stumbling out of the house.

"Shit!"

Beck, Tori, Robbie, and Cat back up, staring at bitter Sikowitz. Jade stands up and grabs her knife from her holster. She walks up to bitter Sikowitz and quickly stabs him in the head, killing him for good. Jade watches as his body falls to the ground, slamming against the dirt pathway. Jade hears a sob rip through Tori. Jade turns around, seeing Beck, Tori, Robbie, and Cat hugging each other, sobbing. Jade puts her knife back in the holster. Jade sees Andre running up to the friend group, joining them in the group hug. She walks away, leaving the group to comfort each other.

***

Jade stands at the top of the watchtower. She watches as the pink, orange and blue colored sky starts dispersing into a black, moonlit sky. Jade had offered to take watch right after the incident happened so the community could mourn over their loss. Jade has been up in the watchtower since right before lunch started. Jade closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. She rolls her left shoulder, it being sore from when Beck shoved her to the ground. She opens her eyes and looks back out into the distance.