Chapter Nine

A/N: Hey! It's been a while, I'm sorry about that. School and work took over my life. I'm home for now, due to the virus. So hopefully I'll be able to write some more! I've also been working on something else, so keep an eye out for that! I'll probably upload it soon! Any and all mistakes are mine. Enjoy.

Follow me on Tumblr: @JadeAndToriAreMyLife

Also, I have a Victorious discord server. If you want to join: https://discord.gg/PxB5BFm

***

"Jade," Beck's voice pulls Jade out of her thoughts. "Would you like to come up and say a few words?"

"Uh," Jade looks around, everyone is staring at her. "Sure." Jade stands up and walks over to the table that Beck is standing on. Jade climbs onto the table, standing next to Beck.

"Go ahead," Beck says, smiling at Jade.

"Uh, this community has done a lot to help me," Jade says awkwardly. "I'm glad I can be a part of it and now help lead it." Jade hops off of the table. She walks back to her table and sits down next to Tori.

"How come a newcomer is becoming a co-leader before any of us oldtimers?" Someone asks.

"It's not about how long anyone has been here," Beck says. "It's about the work put in, and the sacrifices made to help get us to where we are and want to be." Beck sighs. "So, that's why Jade is becoming a co-leader." Beck hops off the table, "Enjoy the rest of your night. We will be ending this party. Lights out in fifteen." Beck walks over to the table his friends are at. "Can you guys help clean up?" Beck asks.

"Sure," Tori says, answering for the friend group.

The friend group stands up and starts to clean the surrounding area.

"Jade," Beck stops Jade. "Meet me at my house when you're done helping here. We've got some things to discuss."

Jade nods. Beck leaves, walking to his house. Jade moves back to help clean up.

***

Jade tosses the trash bag into the dumpster. She turns around, Tori is waiting for her, a smile on her face. Jade takes two steps towards Tori, standing in front of her. "I ha-" Jade yawns. "-ve to go talk to Beck."

Tori frowns, "He's already stealing you to do leader duties?"

Jade nods, "Yeah. I'll see you in the morning though."

"You better," Tori says with a smile. Tori yawns. "I guess that's my cue to go to sleep. Goodnight."

"Goodnight," Jade gives a small smile.

Tori leans in quick, kissing Jade. Tori quickly pulls back, a slight blush on her cheeks. Tori turns and walks towards her house.

Jade's hand goes to her lips, touching where Tori just kissed her. Jade doesn't know what they are, but she likes kissing Tori. It sends sparks through her entire body. Jade had dated one boy before the apocalypse started, and when they kissed, it never sent sparks through Jade's body. Jade's hand drops back to her side, and she walks to Beck's house.

When she arrives at Beck's house, Jade knocks on the door. The door is almost immediately opened, Beck standing with a smile. "Hey, come in." Beck steps aside, allowing Jade into his house. Jade walks in and Beck closes the door behind her. Jade moves to the couch, sitting down. Beck sits down next to her. "Are you okay with this? Being co-leaders?"