Chapter Four

A/N: Hey there! I know I said I would be posting this every Wednesday, but I'm busy tomorrow so I figured I would post it today! Also, updates with all of my fics might be late because school just started back up. So now I'll be busy with work and school. Any and all mistakes are mine. Enjoy.

***

Jade's eyes open. They immediately close due to the thumping over her head. She groans and grabs her head with one of her hands.

"Jade?" Tori whispers.

Jade opens her eyes and slowly sits up, her hand still cradling her head. Tori and Andre sit across from her on the floor. They're in a cell of somesort.

"Jade?" Tori whispers again.

Jade looks over at Tori, meeting her eyes.

"Are you okay?" Tori asks.

Jade nods, "I'm fine." She wasn't. Jade didn't want Tori to worry about her, especially in the situation they're in. Tori is probably scared, hell, Jade is scared.

"Are you sure?" Tori asks, "You're head is still bleeding."

Jade pulls her hand away from her head and inspects both of her hands. Dry and fresh blood cover them. Jade sighs. "Yeah." Jade looks back up at Tori and Andre, "Are you okay?" Jade moves over to sit next to them.

"I'm fine," Andre says, "They just threw us in here and they haven't come back yet."

"I'm fine," Tori says, her voice shaking, "I'm scared."

"We'll be fine," Jade says, putting a hand on Tori's shoulder.

Jade hears the lock on the door and looks at the door. The door swings open and a man walks into the cell. "I was hoping I would hit one of you with the door," He says, an evil smile on his face. The man looks at Jade, "Ah, you're awake." The man steps out of the room and locks it again, his footsteps fading.

"That was weird," Andre says.

Tori looks at Jade, "Are you sure you're okay?" Tori inspects Jade's head, "Too bad Cat or Robbie aren't here to take a look at that."

Jade touches the wound on her head again, more fresh blood coating her hand. "It hurts, but I'll be fine."

The door unlocks and swings open again, a different scavenger emerging from it. Jade notices that its the man from the store. He smiles evilly at Jade. "Stand up, you're coming with me."

Tori grabs Jade's hand. Jade gives Tori's hand a small squeeze before slipping out of Tori's grasp and standing up. The man grabs Jade and shoves her through the door. "You two behave," The man says before exiting the cell and closing and locking the door. "Let's go," He says to Jade, ushering her forward.

The man leads Jade to a small, dark room. "Sit," He points to a chair sitting in the middle of the room.

"No," Jade says, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You're going to do this the hard way?" The man asks, "Sit in the chair before I put a bullet through your brain."

Jade sighs and sits down in the chair only because she doesn't have a way to fight back with the man. The man quickly ties Jade's hands behind the chair. The man leaves the room without a word. Jade sits in the pitch black room. Soon enough, the door opens and closes. Jade senses someone in front of her and thinks to kick her legs out, but she decides against it, not wanting to make their situation worse.

A light shines in Jade's face and she closes her eyes at the brightness. She opens her eyes, squinting. A woman stands in front of Jade, holding a flashlight to her face. The woman takes a few steps back and sets the flashlight on a shelf, keeping the small room lit.