1. A New Job

"Inoue, this is our top client. Usually, he only asks for an escort. This time he wants to have an exclusive Omega. You're the best one I can offer him. You have the top looks and the skills here so...." The owner of the club had been going on and on in trying to explain to him the situation.

Inoue was an Omega born from one of the poorest families in the city. His life could beat any dramatic plot shown in prime time hours in TV but let's summarize them into three pitfalls and three gifts.

First pitfall... when he was in high school, his Alpha father, who was a policeman, died while chasing a criminal and he was left with his jobless Omega mother and two other Omega siblings, Teruko 12 at that time and their youngest, Shinya, 6 years old. Struggling to live with just two meals a day and crowding in a very small apartment, it was impossible for him to afford inhibitors and suppressants. The money he earned from his part time jobs were only enough for their food, payment for their water and electricity, and the rent for their tiny apartment.

Second pitfall... of all places, his first estrus happened at school when he was in his senior year. As expected, his Alpha classmates were thrown into frenzy. He was gang raped by six of them and was left to be humiliated by others who saw. Three of his heats ended this way until he gained the dirtiest reputation in the whole campus. Everybody already concluded that he deliberately did not take any medicines in order to 'have fun' with the Alphas. He somehow managed to graduate though. Along the way, he learned to ignore all the humiliation.

Third pitfall... after being repeatedly raped, he found out that he was pregnant only a month after his graduation and he was pregnant with twins. He almost had a miscarriage due to fatigue because he didn't stop working despite his pregnancy. That time, he could only work at home so he cooked rice cakes and made candies then his mom and siblings sold them. With malnutrition and too much hard work, one of the twins was a stillborn and the one that survived was sickly and blind.

It might had been completely depressing but Inoue also had redeeming qualities and fortunately, he knew how to make use of his bright side.

First gift... regardless of being in heat or just in his simplest, calmest and carefree state, Inoue was always hailed as the most beautiful and attractive Omega wherever he went. His soft, blonde hair; round, blue, doe eyes; small but high-bridged nose; full, peachy lips; and, pinkish, creamy skin, never failed to be the charm-magnet of any crowd. He got most of his mother's features and his body was developed very well in all proportions. The sexiest of which were his very narrow waist and full, round butt. Most of the time, he thought these features were a curse that attracted too many troubles for him, but now, these features were the ones feeding his big family and sending his siblings to school.

Second gift... He learned very quickly and he adapted in any situation quickly. He was good at singing, dancing and even arts. One of his clients, who became obsessed with him for some time, sent him to a violin school, and he became the star of that school as well. As usual though, he was left without any words when the man got in trouble with his wife.

Third gift... For survival and sanity sake, this was his greatest gift, his character. Inoue was always exceedingly resilient, optimistic and forgiving. Thus, no matter how hard the pitfalls were, nobody could say he was pitiful.

"...he hates the concept of marriage so he only wants to have a bed warmer. Physical contact, that's all. You must answer to his call without any questions. Don't worry, he's not the BDSM type. But the thing is..." The bar owner paused and stared at him.

"You said exclusive, so he wants to mark me." Inoue calmly guessed.

"Yes." The other flatly answered. "You will be paid $10,000 monthly, a mid-year bonus of $12,000, and a year-end bonus of another $12,000. Yearly medical insurance with a coverage of $30,000, same coverage for two dependents, and a life insurance. You will also be given a car of your choice."