9. Meeting Each Other Again

Weeks passed and the lives of the whole family in the mansion were better than they expected. There was no air of being strangers in their new home due to how warm and accommodating everyone was to them.

Inoue waited for any demand from Aldrin for letting his family stay with them but to his big relief, there was none. The latter appeared to be even more delighted and pleased with the new arrangement.

After a very long and strenuous exercise, which had already become their usual and consistent thing at night, Aldrin pulled Inoue closer.

"Is there something that you want to do?"

"Hmm?" He hugged his arm around the former's body and closed his eyes. He felt so tired but his heart was full. Though he was embarrassed to admit it, this part of their night was something he always looked forward to every day.

"Are you okay with coming with me to the office every day?"

"Being your Personal Assistant isn't that bad, although you rarely make me do anything."

"Seeing you is enough for me." He kissed the latter's head and continued. "But I want to know if there's something else that you want to do. There might be times that you got bored these days."

"There's none, I'm okay."

Aldrin pulled away and held Inoue's chin to make the latter look at him. "Tell me. Anything. Something that you wished you could do before."

Inoue stared at him for a while before answering. "Hmn... when we were struggling to make some money, I thought mom would be happy if we could put up a small restaurant. We all love to cook. It has been our way of having fun together."

"Would that make you happy, too?"

"Hm-mn. But actually, I only know a few dishes." He giggled as he remembered just how many dishes he was only capable to come up with. "I didn't have enough time to learn a lot since I had part-time jobs."

"Why don't you study?"

"Yeah, I'm learning more these days."

"No, I mean, why don't you study in a Culinary Institute? It will be a very useful background."

"It's okay, I don't have to." He snuggled closer and tighter to the other man's body. Then, it hit him. Maybe the man was suggesting it so that he wouldn't be too low when being introduced to the elite peers? "I'm sorry, I was being senseless. I haven't thought about your status. It must be---"

Aldrin immediately caught on. "No, I don't care about that. I just want you to be able to do the things you've dreamed of. After graduating and some training, you can open a restaurant with your mom."

The latter was taken aback for a while. He then leaned his head on the other's chest and sighed, "Don't you have enough to think about? You worry about too many unnecessary things."

"Thinking about you is never unnecessary."

Inoue smiled and hovered on top of the Alpha. He kissed the latter and naughtily said, "Do you know what is more necessary?"

Aldrin grinned as he felt the atmosphere changed. He wrapped his arms around the Omega's waist and played along, "What?"

"This." He leaned forward to kiss the latter's lips again before going down and pleasuring the other. 

He thought of just giving a fellatio and making the other release before they go to sleep. Obviously, he miscalculated the situation. It turned out to be just the start of another long exercise.

Early in the morning, Inoue found his mom and his brother preparing their breakfast. Chisaki insisted to cook for the whole family every meal time. She strictly followed the meal guide being given by the Nutritionist hired by Aldrin, considering Inoue and Iya's poor health.