3. Office Visit

As usual, Inoue woke up very early the next day. But since he didn't have anything to do and didn't even know if he was allowed to go home for a while, he sat in front of his computer and logged in his online bank account.

$12,000 was just transferred to his account at the same day that he signed the contract. "So there really was a signing bonus." He read something like that but it slipped his mind.

When he started being popular as a host and earned a lot of money, he was the only host who didn't indulge on anything. Instead, he opened four bank accounts aside from the one he already had. He might be a little paranoid about the future but he knew he wouldn't be able to continually work as a host for so long. He intended to let his siblings and mother manage their accounts when the right time came.

Inoue always thought that he only had his body and face to earn those money. One way or another, a younger, better and more beautiful host would come and he'd lose his value. This was the kind of job that was surely unstable and he didn't know when he'd be forced to stop. He might find another job after that but he never expected to find a good-paying one. If that happened, he didn't want his family to starve or his siblings and his own daughter to stop going to school.

Thus, he divided his salary, commissions and special service tips into his siblings' education fees, his mother's future medical needs, and Iya's education and medications, all in the bank accounts under their separate names. He also set aside the amount for their utilities and daily needs. If there was even an amount left, that was for himself. That was, if there was something left, which was very rare to happen.

He began distributing the signing bonus that was just newly transferred to his account to the other four accounts. After it was done, he dialed Toya's number. He was answered with a sleepy voice from the other side of the call.

"Toya, sorry to wake you up. Can I go out this morning? I want to go home and pick up some of my things."

"I was instructed to bring you to the CEO's office after lunch." The man's hoarse voice dragged, obviously unhappy with the early disturbance.

"It's all right. I won't take long."

"Okay. Please see me outside after 3 hours."

"Thank you, Toya."

"No need to thank me."

He looked at the time in the lowest right corner of his computer. It was just 5:40 AM.

He searched the internet for apartments with a very good academy for blind children nearby. It should also be close to his siblings' school. There must also be a market, a hospital and a park. But since it was still to early to call the contact numbers he found, Inoue quickly fixed his bed, showered and got dressed. He also prepared a quick breakfast then brushed his teeth.

At 7 AM, he started calling and inquiring in different institutions, apartments and academies. He spent two hours just talking with them. Finally, he narrowed down his options to a few ones and decided that he'd make personal visits to them.

When he went out, Toya was already standing beside the car.

"Can we go to a pharmacy first?"

Toya nodded and they already went on their way.

Yesterday, he felt bad when he remembered that he left the house without leaving any suppressants for Teruko. She could have her first estrus anytime soon and he was struck by intense anxiety when he remembered what happened to him when he had his.

This time, he made sure he bought the ones with the highest quality and the least side effects. He also bought some for Shinya just in case the latter would have his estrus unexpectedly early. He added a lot of various vitamins for his mother and Iya, and even stock up on first aid supplies. He didn't know if his family could call him or if he could come to them at times that one of them got sick. Aside from the money he left their mother, there must also be a complete first aid kit at home.