11. Good Intentions

Inoue woke up in sturdy arms and a big physique warmly hugging him from behind. He closed his eyes again and savored the familiar comfort that he has already gotten accustomed to. 

"Let's not go to work today."

Aldrin's low and hoarse voice wasn't just enticing for him but it also gave him a very manly kind of security.

"Hmm?" He answered, closing his eyes again. "Do you have other plans for today?"

"Let's go back to the hospital." When he felt Inoue's body stiffened in his arms, he hugged the latter tighter. "You don't need to meet him. That hospital has so many good specialists and their facilities are topnotch."

"I know..."

"Or, if you want, we can take Iya abroad and have her treated there."

Inoue felt somehow guilty with that offer. How could he impose on Aldrin this much? The man had already been taking so much responsibility with his whole family being here and living with them. He wasn't even someone so great and talented, nor could be considered an asset in any way, but he was getting all the benefits of this relationship.

"It's okay. The RN Health Systems Co. provides the best medical services, I'm sure Iya will be well-taken care of." His voice somehow faded in his next words, "They're also too expensive."

"What are you worrying about?" Aldrin pulled the latter closer to him. "We have a lot of money and Iya deserves the best."

Instead of answering, he snuggled in the Alpha's arms who was now starting to doze off again. He could hear the other's breathing starting to slow down and become regular. 

"Aldrin..." He called out and when there was no answer, he continued, "Thank you. You take good care of us and I'm not sure if I'm doing enough for you. You're the only one who gives and----"

He was cut short with a passionate kiss on his neck, "Hmm... I don't mind getting something in return right now."

Inoue flinched when he felt the other's hand caressing him below, teasing him. His face immediately burned with embarrassment and sudden lust all mixed up. "Aldrin... What are you doing?"

"Mm?"

"Shouldn't... hmmn... we get up already?" He couldn't help bending his back and moaning as the latter licked his ear.

"I believe we are both up already." Aldrin rubbed his hard member on Inoue's back while tightly massaging the latter's hardness. He could feel the body he was hugging getting hotter and also rubbing back on him. Inoue's hips were subtly moving and pushing his butt towards the Alpha's rod.

They already did it so many times but today, Aldrin wanted to do something new. He moved on top of the flushed Omega and started wildly kissing him. The feeling of the fingers raking and tugging on his hair and the moans that echoed in the room told him that Inoue was already as turned on as him.

He trailed kisses down the latter's neck, sucking and biting, down to his navel. He knew Inoue was very sensitive in that part so he poked the small button with his tongue and licked it playfully.

"Aldrin... Hhng..."

Inoue subconsciously grabbed Aldrin's hair and his toes curled with the intense ticklish sensation that he felt. Before his mind could register what the man was doing next, he already felt a hot, tender and wet object licking on his member. He jolted and propped up from the bed to look down and see, "No! Aldrin, stop. Don't do that."

He tried to push the latter's head but Aldrin suddenly grabbed his butt to pull him closer. Inoue protest was drowned when the man working him out below started sucking and licking like he had been dreaming and wishing to do it all along.