8. Progressing

The Alpha's action sent shivers to Inoue's spine but the latter's mind was still preoccupied. He was worried about the situation. Him being in trouble was nothing new but the possibility of his family being in trouble was an entirely different matter.

"Aldrin..." He felt the strong and domineering pheromones filling the air and it was making him melt into a puddle of lust.

The other man felt his lingering resistance and held his shoulders to push him back, just to be able to look directly into his eyes.

Aldrin saw the brewing anxiety and worries in the Omega's eyes despite the desire that was already taking control of his body. He embraced the latter trying to comfort him, "What's making this situation so hard for you?"

Inoue remained apprehensive. "If someday you don't want me anymore, please give me time to make things easy for them. I have nothing, Aldrin. I have no one. I only have them."

"You have me."

"I can't have you forever. There's always an end to everything."

"This doesn't need to end. "

"No..." He shook his head and looked up to the latter. "It doesn't seem like it but I know my boundaries."

Aldrin stared at the blue eyes in front of him and his chest clenched. "What does it take to make you believe me, Inoue?" He leaned forward and captured the other's lips.

This time, Inoue answered the latter's desire. He kissed him back and the room was now filled with both of their pheromones.

Aldrin slipped his hands under the other's shirt and felt the soft and smooth skin of the Omega. Without interrupting the kiss, he trailed off towards the latter's back until his fingers found the entrance he was craving for. It was already wet and ready for him.

He heard Inoue moan as he inserted one finger. He had already been suppressing his lust for the whole morning and now he felt like he was already going to explode.

"I'm sorry, I'm already at my limit. I can't wait another minute."

Inoue jolted when the Alpha quickly stripped his pants and underwear down, and lifted his legs, carrying him to the wall. He hugged his arms around Aldrin's neck as the latter trailed down kisses on his chin, neck and chest.

He could only moan and gasp but he could do nothing to slow the other's actions. He was being swept away and he couldn't deny the excitement that was consuming him.

With the sudden invasion in his hole, Inoue screamed in time of the other's groan.

"I'm sorry." Aldrin held him tighter as he continued thrusting forcefully, rocking the Omega's body and repeatedly slamming him to the wall. "I... Uhhn... I can't control myself. I want you so much, Inoue." He bit on the other's smooth neck which was now flushed and blushing.

"Hmmm.... Please slow... slow down, Aldrin...." He was getting delirious with the mixture of pain as his back hit the wall, and the intense pleasure from each of the latter's touch and thrust.

Instead of slowing down, the thrusting became more vigorous and he could feel the rod inside him getting thicker and harder.

"Sorry... Ughh... I can't...."

He carried Inoue towards the bed and after putting him down, he pulled the latter's ankles and flung the slim legs on his shoulders. Without any other delay, he started assaulting the Omega's insides again.

Inoue couldn't contain the erotic sounds that escaped his lips as Aldrin ravaged him. He opened his teary eyes and looked up just to see the Alpha's burning gaze fixed on him. Sweats were rolling down their hot skins despite the cold temperature in the room.