1.

" I'm sorry sweetie but we can't serve to littles"

Yeeun desperate expression grew sad. She had been going from store to store just trying to get some snacks and medicine but couldn't.

"If you bring your caregiver in then I will gladly give it to you" The women at the counter sadly smiled down at Yeeun who just shook her head as she dropped money onto the counter.

"No no it's okay take your money back, you can't purchase this." The women reached forward to try to grab the medicine and snacks out of Yeeun's arms but Yeeun backed up.  

"I'm sorry" Yeeun muttered just before she ran out of the store at full speed. She heard the women calling her to come back but Yeeun knew better then to turn back. 

Once Yeeun knew she was at a safe distance she sat down and took out the snacks and began to eat them. The little had been hungry for some time now so eating snacks felt like literal heaven to her. She had also bought medicine which she didn't need at that second but it had been raining a lot recently and she knew that she'd eventually catch a cold so if she did then there would be medicine just incase. 

"Still hungry" The little pouted as she put the remainder of her snacks into her bag for later. Then got up from her spot and decided to go get some food.

-

Stealing wasn't something Yeeun did everyday but she did it when necessary. Like now, her stomach was literally yelling for more food but she didn't have enough money to waste on food so she had to go steal some.

The little had doing this for a while so she knew the in and outs of most of these apartment buildings. So Yeeun started her mission to find food.

She snuck her way through the back door just in time to see a huge group of guys walk out of their dorm room. She shrunk back against the wall, so that the group wouldn't see her as she walked up to their door that was slowly closing. Yeeun stuck her foot in the door just before it closed and slipped her way inside. 

please vote,comment and follow