25.

Minho smiled a waved to the camera with Yeeun before ending the Vlive.

He had just explained to all their fans the situation and also introduced Yeeun. There were a lot of mixed reactions and of course hate as well but there were a ton of positive comments. Introducing Yeeun to the public was a risky move but JYP thought that it would be the best decision considering that if they didn't then media outlets would find out anyway and expose him. A ton of kpop idols don't have littles due to their intense schedules especially during comebacks but a select few do have them and manage to make it work.

He adopted Yeeun officially but his group members also help to take care of her. Even Chan who is surprisingly more protective over her than the rest. When she first came to live with them he didn't let her out of his sight which was the cutest thing. During regular days Minho or another member takes Yeeun along with them on their day but if they're too busy then they ask Woojin to take care of her for the day. Even though it's hard to take care of a little and Minho has certainly had some times where he felt like he couldn't he was glad that he met her.

"Earth to Lee know." Jisung waved his hand in front of Minho's face, pulling him out of his thoughts.

"Yeah sorry." He blinked and shook his head causing Jisung to laugh.

"What's going on in that head of yours?"

"Just thinking about our America tour."

"Oh yeah about that good news, Yeeun is allowed to go with us." Just as he said that Yeeun came running into the room and jumped on Minho.

"Hi there little one." Minho smile ruffling her hair as she showed him what he had in her hand.

"W-Wookit Chan oppa gave me dis." She held up a fluffy penguin stuffed animal.

"Ahhh so cute." Jisung gushed as she took Yeeun from Minho and cuddled her.

Yeah Minho could get used to this.

I know it wasn't the best story buttttt I tried. 

if you liked it ily and if you didn't like it ily for reading it anyway.

I might make little one shots for this book with little jeongin and felix