17

Yeeun rubbed her tear stained face with her sweater paw and stared out the car window.

She didn't wanna go to a little center especially not all the way in Gunsan.

She wanted to go back to Seoul and stay with Minho but she knew now that she wasn't gonna see him again. 

Upon arriving at the center Yeeun was quiet. She let the helpers take her things and let them lead her into center. She was taken to a room with a bunch of bunk beds. The little took an empty bunk and laid down facing the wall, she just wanted to ignore all of this.

"Hey are you! Oh sorry were you sleeping?" A voice loudly said from the doorway. Yeeun turned around to see who the source of the voice was.

"Sorry..." The girl at the door said but more quietly this time.

"It's alright I was just resting." Yeeun sat up to face the smiling girl.

"I'm Eunbin I'm one of your roommates"

"I'm Yeeun, how many littles are in this room?"

"Oh just five others they'll be here soon"

Yeeun continued talked to Eunbin and soon the other littles slowly came in. Their names were Elkie, Sorn ,  and Yujin.

"You won't be here long you're really cute, someone will come for you in no time" Sorn encouraged Yeeun who looked sad at the moment.

"I hope so" Yeeun muttered softly to herself.

-

"Noona can you do it for me pleaseeee"

"We have three littles already I don't have the time nor the space for another one"

"Noona I promise after this I won't even ask for anything and on top of that I'll watch over Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, and Momo whenever you need me to" 

"Fine I'll do it but only for you"

Minho smiled to himself and hung up his phone going back into the practice room with the others.

"You look surprisingly happy, what's the occasion" Hyunjin asked Minho as the smiling male came back into the room.

"Jihyo said she'd adopt Yeeun for me" 

"Woah really so are you gonna go visit there"

"Yeah I will once Chan hyung gets off my back about it"