11

A/N : Twice has 3 littles. Tzuyu,Momo, and Chaeyoung. All three will be mentioned :)

"Hey, Minho will come back soon please don't cry"

Sana sat on the couch with Yeeun cuddling the sniffling little close to her. Yeeun started bawling the moment Minho left, she was so distraught at the fact that her new caregiver was leaving. Sana on the other hand wasn't sure what to do. She tried cuddling Yeeun to soothe her but it only softened her cries a little bit. She look around at her members with pleading eyes but they weren't sure what to do either.

"Should we call Minho?" Jihyo asked sitting down next to Sana, rubbing Yeeun's back in hopes to comfort her.

"No, he wouldn't be able to answer." Sana replied stroking Yeeun's hair as the little rested her head down on her shoulder, her body beginning to get tired from all the crying.

As Sana and Jihyo discussed what they should do, Tzuyu slowly stepped her way into the room with one of her plushies. She had been playing with the others when she had heard Yeeun's crying. Nayeon told her not to go in and bother them but she couldn't resist going to see what was wrong, Yeeun just seemed so distressed and Tzuyu planned to help.

Sana caught glimpse of Tzuyu tip toeing and and sighed.

"Tzuyu-ah, I don't think Yeeun wants to play right now, but she might want to later. Why don't you go play with Chae?"

"She's nappin."

"What about Momo?"

"She's pwayin' with unnies."

"Don't you want to go play with them?"

"Don' wanna pway wi dem."

Tzuyu slid herself up onto the couch next to Jihyo and looked over at Yeeun who had become exhausted from crying and finally stopped. Yeeun looked up from out of Sana's shoulder and peered over at Tzuyu's smiling face.

"Hi." Tzuyu said softly 

"Hi." Yeeun answered back softly smiling.

Maybe staying here for a few hours wouldn't be so bad.

Sorry I've been so busy lately