13

"Where the hell are you going now ?" Chan asked Minho. The leader was beginning to get annoyed with that fact that the younger was always leaving and just being so secretive. 

Minho on the other hand had, had enough of his members pestering him.

"Why don't you mind your own business" Minho fired back not even looking at his hyung, just focusing on putting on his shoes. Chan just shook his head and stood in front of the door, blocking Minho from going anywhere.

"I'll let you go if you just tell me where you're going" The leader beginning to get annoyed.

"Twice's dorm" Minho muttered as he stared at the angry leader in front of him. 

"To do what?"

"I left something there that I need to go get"

"What did you leave?"

"Hyung!"

"Fine go ahead"

Minho pushed past Bang Chan and rushed out of the dorms so quickly so that he wouldn't be too late. It was already late at night and Yeeun was most likely upset about him being gone. 

-

"Noona I'm here sorry I'm late" Minho burst into Twice's dorm hoping Yeeun wasn't upset. He smiled when he saw her sleeping soundly on the couch next to Tzuyu, Momo, and Chaeyoung. Toys and stuffies surrounding the four of them.

"Little one was afraid that you'd never come back" Sana laughed softly looking back at the two little asleep on the couch.

"I tried to make it back as fast as I could but-"

"I understand it's okay" 

Minho sat down on the other couch next to Sana and sighed sadly.

"I don't know how to keep doing this , I really don't want to leave the group but I don't wanna give up Yeeun either" 

Sana nodded and sighed as well.

"You can't do both you need to choose one or the other, us our situation was different since our members are the littles but it was still a decision we had to make" 

"Do you regret not letting them leave and allowing them to not be stressed by idol life?"

"Sometimes after tours and long practice days and I see how tired they look I feel bad but I try not to dwell on it."

"What about the littles, how to they feel?"

"Sometimes they complain about not being able to just regress whenever they want and not being around their carers all the time, but for the most part they accepted that they close this life."

"Would it had been different if they hadn't said anything"

"No, you know how intrusive JYP pdnim is when it comes to out personal lives and mental health, the truth would have come out somehow."

Minho looked back over at Yeeun and the twice littles. He knew that the twice littles loved preforming so it must have hurt them to not live life as a regular little in Korea and as for Yeeun she never got to debut.