4

"hey! wake up"

Yeeun's eyes shot open when she heard a voice loudly telling her to wake up.

Once her vision came to she saw a man she didn't recognize so she sat up quickly.

"Good, you're awake now can you tell me your name ?"

Yeeun hesitated a little bit before speaking

"J-J-Jang Yeeun" she said in a quiet voice, stuttering a little bit.

"Okay Yeeun, do you know your birthday and age ?"

Yeeun stared back at the man not wanting to tell him anymore information.

Once a couple of moments of silence had gone by the man sighed and went back to his desk. This allowed Yeeun a moment to look around.

The little slowly surveyed her surroundings and came to the conclusion that she was in a police station.

Did she get arrested?

Did those guys call the police on her ?

The hell she hadn't even done anything ?

"Did I get arrested?" Yeeun asked the police officer who was sitting at his desk across from her.

"Someone called and said that you broke into their dorm for food so we had to take you in"

"Oh, well can I go now"

"No"

"Why not"

"Because we need to send you back to your caregiver"

Yeeun felt her heart sink. She didn't even have a stupid caregiver and she didn't wanna back to the little center, she hated it there.

"If you're a runaway then you need to tell me why you ran away from your caregiver" the policeman added.

"I didn't run away" Yeeun said softly.

"Then let me at least scan your bracelet"

Yeeun gasped. She had forgotten about her bracelet. Every little has one it's how you can tell that someone is a little because every little gets a bright blue bracelet put into their worst that is extremely hard to take off. They're like the equivalent of a social security number, without one you don't exist. When you scan one it brings up all the information the little. Only very important people such as doctors and police officers have scanners to scan bracelets.

"Come on I won't hurt you, come let me scan it"

Yeeun shook her head and started backing away. But ended up backing into someone.

"Oh there you are"

sorry i'm not that good with long chapters

please vote