3

"It's alright, you'll be okay, please stop crying"

Chan watched as Minho tried to calm down the crying little who sat on the kitchen floor crying.

Usually the leader knew what to do but in this situation he had no idea what to do.

"So what are we gonna do ?" Felix asked walking up to Chan.

"I think I'm gonna call the police"

"Hyung you can't send her to jail !"Hyunjin pushes Felix aside to glare at Chan's face.

Chan scoffed left the room to go phone the police.

-

"Is Chan hyung really gonna call the police" Minho whispered as he cradled the now asleep little in his arms.

"Yeah he's on the phone with them now" Felix said quietly looking down.

Minho looked down at the little and smiled a bit. He hadn't held one in so long and so it felt nice but he shouldn't get attached I'm such a small amount of time.

The question of why the girl was even in their dorm came to his mind. She was eating food and she hasn't taken anything from any of our rooms so I don't think she wanted to steal from us.

Minho was shaken out of his thoughts when Chan came back into the room.

"The police are on their way, they say it's better if she stays asleep"

"I can't believe you called the police" Hyunjin muttered as he sat back on the couch and continued to glare at the leader.

"Yeah because she broke in and stole food" Chan shot back.

"Cause she was probably hungry ever thought of that"

"She has food in her bag, she couldn't have been hungry" Changbin added.

"Why would you go in her bag" Hyunjin turned his attention to his other group member ready to go off.

"Guys stop" Minho cut in putting his hands over the girl's ears hoping that she didn't wake up.

"Let's just discuss those after the police come" The rest of the group members nodded and sat in silence until they heard knocks at the door.

Hyunjin shook his head and got up going into his room and slamming it behind him.

-

Chan allowed the police in and they silently took the little from Minho's arms much to his dismay and turned to leave.

"If you'd like file a report please come down to the station" the last officer said as he left with others.

Chan nodded and closed the door and turned to see the remainder of his group members looking up at him.

"I think we should just all go to bed" He said before going straight to his room and closing the door.

-

"I kinda wanna go down to the station and get her" Han suggested as soon as Chan had gone to his room.

"He'd kill us" Jeongin laughed thinking about how angry Chan would be.

"It'd be for a good cause though" Han smiles and looked over at Minho.

"Well it wouldn't be a terrible idea, she was really cute" Minho smiled softly.

"Someone would have stay here incase he comes out though"

"Felix you stay you know he has a soft spot for you"

Felix blushed lightly and nodded his head.

"I'll stay too just incase hyunjin decides to fight with him"

The members came up with a plan and decided to go when Changbin stopped them.

"Where are you all going?" He questioned.

"To go get food hyung, we're really hungry"

Changbin nodded and watched as they left.

Once they left he turned to Felix.

"So where are they actually going?"

(Sorry for the messed up italics my phone started glitching but I hope u enjoy)