Mama Midoriya!!!

Life is a Chess Game. . .

Every single move one makes. . .

Can lose or gain something

-=-=-=-

(Pretty sure you guys know who this is, so I'm done)

Reader's Point of View

I don't know how long it's been since the undead, including myself, have risen from our graves.

But it's looking pretty fucked up out here.

It's just like in the movies.

If they bite or scratch someone, the victim is turned into a zombie as well.

It didn't take long for the streets to be soaked with blood.

All because a lowly villain wanted attention by making an undead army.

The amount of brain cells in that idea shock my dead ones back to life.

Haha brain joke.

Oh yeah, that reminds me!

Zombie don't eat the brain only.

They eat everything.

Their hunger seems to never be satisfied.

But I can control mine for some reason?

Oh! Did you know that zombies taste okayish?

Yeah, it sounds pretty gross, but it's slowly lowering the amount of zombies!

Plus, you wouldn't want me to eat humans, do you?

Mhm, that's what I thought.

Anyways, I've been running down the streets, killing a few zombies and dodging bullets.

I learned that a quick way to officially get rid of zombies is to bite off the back of their necks. When the spinal cord is damaged, they seem to just shut off.

Though I think only I can do that...

But hey, I actually learned something important in school!!

After I died. . .

A shriek pulled me out of my angered thoughts.

Agreeing to whine about the uselessness of school later, I ran off to the source of the voice.

Did I mention that zombies can run?

Yeah, that's terrifying yet beneficial for me.

I heard the scream again, but I had already arrived to where it came from.

This was Izuku's apartment room.

And judging by the position of the sun, it was the middle of the day. . .