The Boy In The Weapon Store

How the hell...

Can I work...

With this brat?!...

-=-=-=-

Previously.....

Click!

You both froze at the sound of a gun cocking, before something cold and hard roughly pushed against the side of your head.

"Go back to hell, you monster."

🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️

Inko's eyes were wide with fear as she saw what was behind you.

"W. . . Wait!" She cried out, stretching out her hands.

Without a second thought, you grabbed the wrist of the person behind you and threw them in front of you.

The undead force of your throw was strong enough for them to hit the wall on the opposite side of the room.

Inko made a face of pain, feeling pity for the stranger that dared to shoot your brains out.

With a strained groan, the stranger laid on the ground, trying to process what had just happened.

You jumped up, grabbing the nearest weapon, which was a pocket knife.

You raced over to the weak stranger, holding the small knife up to their neck.

"Mama Midoriya, look for some rope or wire, anything to tie this tryhard up!" You shouted over your shoulder.

"U-Um okay!"

As you waited for Inko to find something, you looked around the store to see what kind of guns there were.

If only there were actual guns.

The walls were covered in axes, sais, katanas, bows and arrows, even smoke bombs!

No gun other than the one used to try and harm you.

You looked at the indoor sign.

Weapons Of The Past (No Guns Included)

Huh, you never saw this in zombie apocalypse movies.

"Okay we can make this work. . ." You mumbled, kneeing the stranger's back to stop their struggling.

The stranger released a groan, mumbling curses and threats as you pressed the knife to the flesh of his neck.

You were starting to get peeved by the atrocious and vulgar threats that came out of the males mouth, so you decided to spook him.

"Listen up, you little tryhard. I'll take a bite out you for every curse word that comes out of your mouth." You growled, lightly jabbing your elbow into their side.