Chapter 2

January 18th 2020

It had been over 50 years and still the murder case of " The Girl in The Alley-Way" was on the front pages everywhere around the globe. 

The murderer is somehow still out there. Out there hunting for  blood. Every year the population had gone down. People were dying eight days a week  and a lot of them seemed to be the taste of women.  few months ago a collage student was attacked on Baker Street near London with the same result. Necks been torn to shreds, wasting huge amounts of blood. People were too scared to be outside, but the case was getting way too long to finish. They don't even know when  it was going to finish. The documents were hidden over fifty years.

Parents everyday took their kids to school but the teachers always had the school locked. There was no recess outside anymore, but the circumstances were placed to be only inside. Everything had to be inside for the safety of the children and High School students. Even the Collage students had to be put inside their dorms. 

It was deadly silent outside. Not like what it use to be. The swings swinging by themselves, the trees rustling with leaves scattered on the quiet grounds. The roundabout making squeaky noises. It was as if someone was playing there all alone yet no one was there at all. The grass was brushing the footpath and the sky was weeping. The grey clouds swallowing the sky. The petals were rotting off the flowers. There was no life coming into the world anymore. It was as if the world was dying in front of our very eyes. 

Yet, he's still here. Watching with greedy eyes as the country went into some sort of lockdown. The most intelligent Detectives from all around the world had no idea what it was either. It made them all look dumb and stupid considering that they are from the Central Intelligence Agency in America. They tried everything, until one woman discovered something that could lead them to the end of this turmoil. 

Her name was Detective Michelle Rigby. 

Michelle is a very tall, smart and elegant lady. With auburn hair and hazel eyes which sparked whenever she had an idea of some sort. She was always the head of everything in the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) and was top class. She knew what she wanted and had the greatest concentration. The saddest thing for Michelle was, she had to push through all the disgusting misogyny that spread like flu in her workplace. She knew that most of her clients and workers were men and most comments on her work and skill would anger her. It never surprised her, observing a man laugh at her ideas and think it was either a 'dumb observation'  or 'you're a woman, you can not do that!'  She had a voice - freedom of speech is present. She used it and it had power to shut him up. The middle aged man that would think he's trying to get her to hand in her notice, couldn't even get her to walk out her own office. 

He had quit. 

"Is there something you have boss?" One of her other detective said.

"I've got this feeling its not a human".

"What?"

"The marks on the victim's bites look very odd but strangely familiar".

"So what are you saying boss?"

"You really don't think its a-

She cuts him off.

"Its a vampire indeed."