Chapter 14

"George..it's Rita.."

"What about her?" The worries under his voice was obvious. 

"She's in terrible danger..."

This made George's face go even paler. His eyes grew a shade of dark crimson in irritation. "So what to do we do?! Don't just stand there, do something!" 

"We need to get her out of her house George! Something is coming...and I don't feel good about it. We need to get her out quickly otherwise-"

"WHAT?" George's eyes grew wider in terror. He'd never forgive himself if he'd decided to leave her all alone.

Alice stopped. "She'll be in ghastly circumstances. They can smell her George...It's her blood- no! It's her soul. They want her soul.."

"Who would want an innocent girl's own soul?!" Emmett spat glaring furiously. "Is there enough souls they need?! Like bloody hell!" 

George, in vampire speed, zoomed out of the house with the others on his tail. The emergency panic shook his body like an earthquake. He can't leave her. Not now. Not ever. 

👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿

"Mum? Dad? You're home so early!?"

"Sorry honey we need to go somewhere". 

"Where?" 

"We'll be back in a couple of months our work is failing and we need to fix it. Don't worry honey. We can work it out" her mother said gently. "You're father and I are really busy and there's people who are not agreeing on the terms we had to discuss".

"We'll be back before you know it!" Her father gave her a hug. 

"No please! Don't leave me.."

"Aw sweetheart! We wish it would never be this way!"

"Then let me come with you!"

"No. We'd rather you stay here and look after the house and everything. Time flies, it's like we'll be home tomorrow" they gave her their last hug.

"Remember, if you need to get someone around, call Aunt Martha okay?"

"Yeah okay".

"Alright sweetheart bye bye!" She watched as her parent's got their important stuff in the car along with their suitcases. Soon her eyes glanced back to the long and winding road as she see's the red Toyota  drive off into the distance.

She sighed. Now she was left all alone in the house. A lot has been going on for poor Rita. Her best friend for so many years, Eleanor has died. Now, she knows that George is truly a vampire. She gulped at the uncomfortable feeling. 

She decided to walk upstairs but someone suddenly smashed through her window. 

"Emmett you asshole there's a window open here!" She hears the voices echo from upstairs. But one sounded familiar. 

George.

 Rita rushes to her room and suddenly she was faced with dozens of vampires. She was about to scream when George covered her mouth.

"Rita please?! Please trust me! Please trust us?! We're trying to help you! You're in danger and I need to keep you safe.."

The soft gentle voice from George got her to fully calm down. "My window!" She gasps. 

"Yeah um, sorry 'bout that" Emmett said apologetically.  

"Why? what's going to ha-

Suddenly a bang collapsed on top of the roof. Making a huge thump.

"Fuck they're here!"

"Get her out of the house! GO! GO! GO!"

"Jasper, Emmett and I will take over!" Edward said. 

"What's going on? George?!" Rita was puzzled now she was scared. So much terror. It was  like her nightmares were coming true and everything was never a dream.

"George explain!" 

"I can't! I just need you safe! Now hold on to me! Promise me you won't let go!" 

She had no choice. The only person she could trust right now was George and so she let George carry her,  as she feels his fast speed increase going out from the other side of the house.

"Hold tight!" He warned her. She held onto him, closing her eyes wishing all of this was just a dream. That she was just sleeping in bed. But no. Not today. It was reality at her fingertips. She felt like crying on his jacket. George could sense that she was scared. And for the first time over fifty years George felt scared for her too.

She could feel the wind whip over them. It was as if she was time travelling. The speed increasing. Suddenly she hears noises. Dark, scary noises that were behind them. George could see them without looking back. He went faster in rapid speed with Rita clutching onto his shoulders. 

"We're going to be okay" he said.

___________________________________________

AAAAAAAAAAA I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS? 

Yes no? I'm sorry if it's boring lmao