Chapter 6

"Alice what's the matter?"

Jasper quickly stood by her side with the expression of concern fallen on his face. Edward glanced up with Rosalie and Emmet with their piercing eyes not leaving them.

Edward read her mind. "You know where George is".

She nodded. "I c-can see hes been placed a student...but he has this girl...black hair...girl with nice ocean blue eyes...Rita...that's her name Rita."

"Wait...Rita Sadie Roberts?...that girl who goes to Liverpool High?" 

"You know her Rosalie?" Jasper asked.

"Seen her around. Big reader. Smart. Pretty. A little shorter than me but that's okay".

"What else you see? What else happened babe?" Jasper whispered.

"He's been killing more people...two of them...dead".

"Fucking greedy might easily eat you Emmet!"

"Shut UP."

"Well that's cannibal if vampires eat other vampires..." Bella muttered. 

"Well Emmets got these juicy-

"SHUT UP PEA BRAIN!" He whacked him behind the head leaving the laughing Jasper enjoy the angry Emmet. 

"He'd eat all of us if we dont stop".

"Are you being serious Alice? Like goddamn it! Yes, Georgie  Orgie Porgie would eat anything! But he wouldn't eat us? Like why us when we're also vampires?"

"Well George isn't like us Emmet. He's a different type. We feed on animal blood and we hunt. But George, he hunts for human blood. And people are dying every single day if we don't stop and help George. This greedy little boy has been sucking life out of people for over fifty years. I'm surpised the Volturi hasn't got him yet." 

"Well we know he's going to this school thingy. So might as well invade his classroom and yeet that boy out like parents" Emmet smirked. 

"Okay play as his older brother and get him out".

"Um no? I'm not playing his dumbass older brother Mr Yellow Eyes."

"Well it was your idea to invade his classroom?"

Emmet grunted.

"Rosalie's coming with me". As he stormed out the room with her by his side.

"WE'LL BE WAITING IN THE CAR!" Jasper shouts.

"YEAH, YEAH! Like lazy ass parents."

______________________

"Do you think he'll turn up today?"

"Who?"

"That guy you wouldn't shut up about!"

"Oof. I barely talked about him though".

Eleanor turned on her phone and showed Rita all the past messages that was all on the quiet one since three am.

"Yeah you barely talked about him?"

"Come on! It was weird like really-

They stopped in their tracks when they saw him staring out the window again.

"Wow. Yay he did turn up! Now I dare you to sit by him the whole damn lesson".

"What?! No! No Eleanor!"

"Um can there be a yes Eleanor? Cuz I'm getting a feeling you might like him."

They observed the boy on the right side of the room, at the back against the window minding his own business. He smirked. George was definitely listening to their conversations. 

"Shut up your embarrassing me no I don't! Y'know I've never liked a boy before."

"Just do it. You'll thank me later".

"But the last time he was-

"Yes I know just do it!"

The bell had rang and all the seats were full. Eleanor told her boyfriend, Paul to sit with her.

Rita sat down but didn't look at the boy. Instead he was looking at her more and more and it made her feel very uncomfortable. 

Suddenly he spoke. "Let me formally introduce myself  I'm George. George Harrison. You must be Rita right?"

"Um, yeah". Rita was surpised. How did he know her name?

She could hear a smirk planted on his face.

"My apologies for last time. I uh had to leave town for a bit. Personal reasons. Y'know family and that".

"Yeah! I understand". She gulped a bit.

"You look very uncomfortable around me...y'know I don't understand why boys don't like you you're extremely beautiful" as he touched the side of her hair playing with her neck.

She went wide-eyed. "Please...I know you're lying."

"It's the truth." 

Her cheeks flushed pink. George chuckled sighting the shy girl blush in front of him. 

A few minutes later two people came "invading" the classroom. George rolled his eyes. 

"Oh? Who are you?" The teacher asked.

George stared at them coldly looking as if he'd bite their necks off.

"Oh sorry Miss. I'm Emmet and my other sister Rosalie here needs to pick up our younger brother Georgie Porgie over there". Emmet gave a smirk at him. Other students were whispering and laughing over his nickname.

Rita giggled. "You must hurry then. Nice seeing ya Georgie."

George angrily got up and ran out the classroom with Emmet saying goodbye to the teacher for him.

This time George flew fast. Zapping through each gap he could find with Emmet and Rosalie at his tail.

Eventually they caught him outside.

"Oh no Georgie you're not going anywhere."

Sorry this was a lame chapter lmao