Chapter 16

George with intense eyes, swallowed in fear at what was about to come. His fists clenched like automatic closing doors, bearing to say nothing but just a simple "Oh" was placed out in his plump pale lips. For some reason he was holding onto Rita's hand using his right one, the cold and fragile feeling Rita had to bare but was getting use too.  Those words didn't leave him. But he wanted them gone. It was very excruciating to hear. 

His eyes dimmed like lightened post lamps, yet his glance across Rita's blue crystal eyes somewhat calmed him. "I wanna hold your hand" he said those five words deeply at  her but she didn't budge, as so, she let him. In return, Rita gave him a gentle, warm smile which made Emmett roll his eyes and smirk, but creating Alice to say "Awww!" in an instant. George furrowed his long bushy brows, but spoke highly in confidence "I'm not going to die!" 

"Agreed. Both of you are in ghastly circumstances. Might be the same with us, but y'know, we'll keep both of you safe, don't worry about that" a confident Edward unleashed his utmost courage.

"Carlisle can piss off, he's no vampire too us anymore". Emmett retorted, vexed and growling under his low, frustrated voice, as if a lion was under his breath. He was not intrigued with the powers of Carlisle anymore. It was as if Carlisle was in no use to him. "We better get going before things fuck up again" as he trudged off with Rosalie at his tail. The whole gang, while in vampire speed flew back without hesitation, with Rita carried gently by George.  While they were back in their two story house, Edward, Jasper and Emmett, not regretting of what they had observed back in the damages of Rita's own house, glanced at each other uncomfortably. 

"Carlisle was there" the three words which escaped sharply through Jasper's  thin lips, his eyes wide and anxious yet deranged. "He's changed" the other two words which got the other's taken aback. The shock was not surprising. Revenge was written all over their faces. It was obvious. Emmett, who has a lot of anger issues, yeets a vase from an auburn brown cupboard and  throws it dramatically to the hard solid wall as small, tiny pieces of glass fell like crystal hail, shattered to the grounds of the tiled floor.   

"Emmett, that's enough!" Edward blared stepping towards him with his utmost grip as he hears a slight grumble from Emmett's throat. "Fine, whatever!" Emmett flies upstairs, not caring to take the stairs as he slams his bedroom door with a big bang that swept through out the entire house.

"Why would Carlisle do this? He was such a nice guy...I don't understand!" Rosalie went hot-tempered. Her mascara sliding down her cheeks like black tears. All of them were pissed. " That Carlisle lad won't stop if we do somethin'. Mick butt in with Keith handing a him a ciggie that was now dangling from his lushes lips.

Jasper rolls his eyes as their British accents were excruciating him  "Quit buttin' in  English vamps! There's no time for chatter, tomorrow we'll go find him, together! If he either wants George or Rita, he has to face us too!"

As Jasper quotes, 'the English Vamps' were now grunting it off. "Talk 'bout gettin' told off by American Vamps! Don't forget you speak English too". Mick winks.

"If you wanna smoke, go outside!" Jasper grumbles as he hates the strong smell of tobacco filling up the house.

Dusk was dropping in seconds, the big full moon just hidden among  the transparent clouds like drifted mist. Rita was feeling knackered her eyes were slowly falling into their slumbers, as she sleep's peacefully next to George on the couch, tugging on his leather jacket.

"Alice?" He whispers. "Is there a room she could sleep in?" His gentle voice falling into a silent whisper making sure that the young, human girl was not awakened by a loud sound.

Alice nodded as she gestures her finger, pointing upstairs. "There's a bed upstairs second floor, door on the left". George, with carefulness, carries Rita in his arms, as not being lazy like Emmett, takes the stairs as he watches her sleep, hearing her breathe. He carefully turns the handle of the room as it didn't answer back with a squeaky sound. Yet there, against the far wall, next to a large opened window, with purple curtains that go straight to the floor, a double king sized bed was present to them. 

George strides with his long, skinny legs as he gently places Rita on the bed, the moonlight going through the glass window hitting her lashes, on her peaceful face. George suddenly becomes astounded by her beauty appearance until a little moan escaped her lips.

"George..." she mutters.

"Yes...Rita?"

"Stay with me..."

_______________________

Updating next one soon! Hopefully yall like this!!

✌PEACE AND LOVE💜