•𝟚𝟞•

Jk:

I wake up feeling a soft pillow pressing to my chest.

Wait a minute. I never sleep while hugging a pillow.

I open my eyes slowly and see the most beautiful sight I've ever seen in my life.

Taehyung snuggling against my chest, while holding my shirt with his hand, snoring quietly.

Awww he looks so adorable-

No no no I didn't just think that!

I advert my eyes from him and look at the clock, noticing that it's 5 o'clock.

Oh my god why did I even wake up this early?! I should probably sleep again.

I try falling sleep, but I fail miserably, as my eyes continue making their way to Taehyung's face, his little mole on his nose, his soft plump lips, his long eyelashes-

STOP IT KOOK! I yell at myself mentally.

I give up on sleeping after trying a few more times, and decide to get up and prepare breakfast for the two of us. We have school today after all...

I finish making breakfast after like half an hour, so I go to the bedroom to wake Taehyung up.

"Wake up sleepyhead" I say as I shake him softly.

"I don't wanna~" he replies sleepily.

"We have school today, remember? Didn't you want to see your friends hmm?"  I ask him

His lips form a cute pout and he mumbles,

"Okay Kook..."

He gets up from the bed, with his hair messed up, and eyes half open.

"You can go take a bath if you want Tae..."

He hums and goes to the bathroom, but not before almost falling to the ground.

I chuckle at his silliness.

This gives me a little bit of a deja vu feeling... Just remembering it makes me laugh.

Taehyung thought that I didn't notice his boner yesterday, oh but boy how wrong he was~

I'm still shocked at how my voice was enough to make him hard.

And also when he started moaning my name, oh imagine how sexy he would look under me moaning my name while I fu-

I hear a shout from the bathroom that snaps me from my dirty thoughts.

"Jungkook! Can you get me a towel please?"

"Okay! Wait a minute!" I reply.

I grab a towel and hurry to the bathroom, then knock the door.

He opens it slightly and slides his hand out for me to give him the towel. I lend him the towel but then-

I grab his hand, open the door more and pull his body towards me.

Scars.

All I see on his body is scars.

Countless scars all around his body. On his arms, his stomach, his legs-

"J-jungkook what are you d-doing?" He stutters, making me advert my eyes from his scars and look at his face.

"Why-" I start, but stop when I see the look of pure fear on his face.

"P-please J-jungkook I beg you don't d-do anything-" he says as tears start escaping his eyes.