The Mask

Connor's older sisters name wasn't announced yet so I'll just call her Adrienna.
Connor woke up in his room, he quickly touched his face and looked around. He noticed the mask where he left it, still frowning at him. "It was just a dream." Connor thought to himself as he let out a chuckle, "gotta get out more". There was then a knock on the door, Connor went to answer and was surprised to see his sister Adrienna standing there.

 There was then a knock on the door, Connor went to answer and was surprised to see his sister Adrienna standing there

"Little bro, know anything about the disturbance last night?" Asked Adrienna in a chilly voice.

Connor shook his head, "Some kid broke in and attacked me, and he had a comedy mask on, I shot at him a few times so you SHOULD have heard something." Said Adrienna. Connor couldn't believe what he heard, was he still dreaming or... "guess I'm a heavy sleeper?" Said Connor with a sheepish grin.

Adrienna just gave him a suspicious look and walked back to her room. Connor got ready and left for school but the thing he didn't notice was that the mask slowly started to smile.

Meanwhile
General ////- we've located SCP-035, it seems to be in the hands of a kid in Blairwood.

05 Council- Blairwood? The place with that ghost girl, we would've contained her if she wasn't civilized.

General ////- right now we must focus on SCP-035, we're sending nine tails out to find the kid.

Back in Blairwood
Connor just learned that Erma's cousins told her about the masked kid and seemed interested, as a matter of fact everyone seemed interested. Connor was wondering if being the mask would get Erma to like him more, he just sat there on his bed, looking at the mask smiling at him.