Here's the Deal

Connor was walking home when suddenly those people jumped out and surrounded him, Connor was about to put the mask on until.

Addreina: no no no Connor, wouldn't want ghosty to get hurt.

A random Nine Tailed came out and held on to Erma with a strange sword with Japanese symbols on it, whatever it was it seemed to scare Erma.

Connor: Addreina! What are you doing?

Addreina: while I was in the mental hospital the SCP Foundation took me in and trained me to be one of the best Nine Tailed Fox Commander, the deaths I witnessed was all worth it for what Erme put me through

Adrienna said with a huff of annoyance.

Adrienna: listen Connor, your my little brother so I'll make you a deal. Hand over that mask and we'll let go of Erma and may or may not give you amnesiacs, your choice.

Connor knew what to do, this mask gave him great powers... but great power wasn't worth Erma's life. As Connor was about to hand the mask to his sister a syringe hit the Nine Tailed that was holding Erma as he fell to the ground dead. Erma Managed to avoid the bullets fired at her as Connor was about to put on the mask.

Before The Nine Tailed started shooting at him he jumped behind a fruit stand table.

Adrienna: you won this time but we WILL get that mask. *Walks away*

Connor: *takes off mask* Erma!!!!

Connor pulled Erma into a warm loving hug as Erma Blushed deeply. Once Connor pulled away Erma kissed him on the cheek, Connor felt like he was going to faint but managed to pull through.

Erma then lead Connor to a van then used her powers to open it. Erma's parents came out and pulled Erma into a tight hug, after that they all went to the Williams house to talk.

Emiko: so your the mask?

Connor: y-yea

Sam: and you made him the mask?

035: yep

Emiko: and doc is the father of my nieces?

035: yes, speaking of which, where is doc? Pretty sure he lived with you.

Sam: he went to get minerals from the abandoned mines, most likely for that cure of his.

Connor: well that syringe that save us might've been by him.

Emiko: well him and Yori might be reunited soon, my side of the family is coming to visit... including my father

The End