5. Rich Boy

If I was a rich girl (na, na)
See, I'd have all the money in the world, if I was a wealthy girl
No man could test me, impress me, my cash flow would never ever end
Cause I'd have all the money in the world, if I was a wealthy girl
-Gwen Stefani, Rich Girl

The rest of their day together in Atlantic City was spent being driven from store to store, and it didn't take long for Josh to ease into the feeling of this lifestyle.
"Do you think this would sit right?" Josh asked, holding up a bomber jacket in front of his body.
"Maybe, but get a different colour- green isn't in right now."

Tyler dug through the rack until he found a blood red velvet bomber jacket, lined with smooth plaid material, holding it out for Josh.
"Oh my God, that is so sexy."
"Blasphemy." Tyler scolded him gently but handed him the jacket either way. "Try it on."
Seeing as it was only a jacket, Josh walked in front of a mirror, pulling it over his shoulders and admiring himself.
Tyler appeared over his shoulder, looking at his reflection approvingly. "You look good, Joshua."
Josh smiled proudly. "Thank you." He hummed, taking the jacket off and putting it back on a coat hanger before folding it over his arm.
"What do you think of these sunglasses?" Tyler asked, they were black and the corners were pinched upwards.
"Hm, not a fan to be honest." Josh shrugged.
Tyler gasped in dramatic fauned hurt, but he trusted Josh's judgement.
Josh laughed gently, going off to look at something before coming back with skinny jeans. "Do you reckon these would make my ass look fat?" 
Tyler's eyes lit up, "I have a pair of tight leather pants at home, you can have them if you want. Everyone loves ass."
Josh thought it over. "Wouldn't you wanna keep them? I'm sure they look good on you."
"I'm more of an ass-admirer than ass-admiree. You know?"
"I see what's going on here." He nodded. "I'm gonna go try these on." Josh stated before leaving again.

Tyler busied himself with picking out some clothes for himself, but mostly picked out accessories for Josh. By the time they had left the store, the price on the receipt could make you faint. The pair went on to many stores after that until the sun began to fall, then Tyler had the driver go back to the airport with their bags and have them moved to their jet. Tyler and Josh instead staying at the beach with Tyler's almost empty wallet and a beautiful sunset to admire.

They found a spot to sit, and there they watched the day fade to night, instead focusing on the beautiful lights which shone from the boardwalk like an emerald city. Josh was glad that Tyler went to the extreme of buying them blankets before they reached the beach, because as the air went chilly, Josh and Tyler felt cozy in the overpriced blanket coffin.
"I don't wanna go home, you've made me feel like a very special boy today." He grinned, looking over at Tyler.
Tyler would be lying if he said that the air didn't leave his lungs when he heard what Josh admitted, even if he was joking. "I had fun too. I think Ryan has competition as my number one shopping companion."
"Does that mean we'll do this again? You're just enabling my groupie lifestyle." Josh giggled.
Tyler choked and then laughed louder than he had before in front of Josh. "I guess I am, but don't think this is an invitation for you to suck my dick."
Josh gasped mockingly. "And to think we shared a bed last week. Did it mean nothing to you?" He managed to get out while laughing.
Tyler shoved him lightly, giggling loudly and rolling onto his side towards Josh. "Stop it, Joshua."
"But Tyyyyler, I want to suck your dick so bad!" He whined mockingly before laughing.
Tyler's cheeks burned bright red as he laughed, and as fireworks lit up the sky his rosy face was momentarily visible to Josh. He smiled adoringly at Tyler, quiet as he admired the other boy's face. Tyler gazed back at him before quickly rolling onto his back again and looking up at the fireworks.
"We should head back to the plane, it's already 1 in the morning and the driver has finished for today, so we have to get a taxi from town. Sorry." Tyler apologised, sitting upright.
"It's fine." Josh smiled, getting up slowly.
Tyler offered Josh his hand after he'd gotten up, then focused on stuffing the blankets into a carry bag which he slung over his shoulder. "Shall we?"
"We shall!" Josh grinned, starting to walk.