9. Blasphemy

In the time that Josh was gone, Tyler was thrown into a distorted pit of chaos like nothing he had ever experienced before. Shortly after Josh had left, photos had emerged of the pair which caused Tyler to be overwhelmed by every fan and their dog. All of which were demanding explanations about the two. Tyler being Tyler just threw away his phone and changed back to his friend's only cell, where he began to call Josh's number hundreds of times.

The sound of Josh's voicemail drove him halfway insane, and he was totally helpless. So Tyler fell back into a routine which he hadn't had since back before 2007. By the third day he locked all the doors to his house and wouldn't let Ryan come in, not even Kanya. Instead he disregarded his bodily needs and hygiene to instead dig into his best stashes of heroin and other downers. If Josh was going to take his time, Tyler would just have to make it go by a little faster.

Tyler despised of Joshua Dun. He had ruined Tyler's life more than once and now Josh thought he could just escape all consequences by disappearing off the face of the Earth.

The thought of Josh's face made Tyler sick, his voice made Tyler's blood boil. How could he leave Tyler to deal with his mess all alone?

As mad as Tyler was, he found himself thinking more and more about Josh and he came to a realisation. Not only was Tyler mad that Josh had left, but Tyler was also mad that Josh left him. He was desperate to see Josh again, and for that, he felt both hopeless and disgusting.

The thought of Josh never left Tyler's mind during the 2 weeks of suffering Tyler had endured. While the drugs dulled his thoughts, he still felt the nagging presence of the boy looming over his thoughts.

Tyler had grown sick of being alone after two whole weeks and forced himself away from the needle for one day. He covered himself in all black, topping the outfit off with Josh's Death Cab hoodie which he stole, pulling his hood up and sliding on sunglasses. If there was anyone who would treat him like a human, he knew just the person.

"Isra." Tyler started, walking into the reception like he owned the place.

"Tyler?" She furrowed her brows, confused.

"I need a hug." He mumbled, his brick-wall exterior cracking.

"Oh, darling. Come here." Isra cooed, opening up her arms.

Maybe I need some rehab, or maybe just need some sleep.

I've got a sick obsession, I'm seeing it in my dreams.

-Kesha, Your Love Is My Drug

The plan had been to go to Tyler's house and talk to him. It would've been a great plan if there wasn't one big problem.

Josh had no idea where Tyler lived.

So he rode to Ryan's apartment. Once he got there he held the helmet under his arm, using his spare key to get inside.

"I swear to gosh, Tyler, you need to kn- Hi Josh." Ryan shouted from the couch, quieting down at the end.

"Hey Ryan." Josh grinned, sitting on the couch armrest.

"So he finally returns. How was the big adventure?" Ryan hummed, resting his head on Josh's thigh because Josh had taken up his headrest.

"Same old." Josh shrugged. "Anyways, as much as I missed you I'm kinda looking for Tyler."

"He's not gonna talk to you."

Josh looked hurt. "Why not?"

"He hasn't even talked to me in over a week. You're in deep shit." Ryan hummed.