10. blood infections

Tyler was the biggest show off you could ever meet in your life, and Josh loved it. Tyler took pride in giving him a tour of his home, ranging from the priceless artworks and jewellery filled cabinets, to his very own organic veggie patch.

The guy was crazy, Josh learnt, after being taken to Tyler's walk-in wardrobe. The only peculiarity being that the wardrobe wasn't even in his bedroom, it was a whole room which had another number code lock on the door.

"Celebrities are rich, but there's nothing they love more than free stuff." Tyler had explained when Josh asked why his wardrobe was always locked.

"What would you like to do, Joshua? Grab a bathing suit and go for a swim?" Tyler offered with an excited smile.

This whole situation was insane to Josh but he always found himself nodding along whenever Tyler suggested something else, so of course, he agreed to swimming.

Turns out that even Tyler's swimsuit range was worth who-knows how much. In the end, Tyler wore black shorts with white stitching while Josh settled for a red pair with a golden dragon print on the sides.

Tyler decided to sit back at the edge of the oversized pool with his legs hanging into the water, watching Josh paddle around in the water.

Josh swam up to the edge, resting his arms beside Tyler. "Wha'cha thinking about?"

Tyler's heart swelled in his chest. "I haven't been in this pool for months. I like to see that you're having fun."

"I never swim anymore." Josh shrugged. "I used to take my brother to the pool in Summer. That was fun."

Tyler gagged, "Public pools are horrific. They are so unhygienic."

Josh flicked Tyler's knee. "Not everyone has a pool in their backyard, loser."

"What about the beach? I used to always go there with my family." Tyler argued.

Josh stayed quiet, shrugging again before pushing off of the ledge to swim.

Tyler tensed when the water sprayed onto him and glared at Josh who was already swimming away.

"Get in the water or I'll pull you in." Josh called from the other side of the water.

"You can't tell me what to do, it's my pool." Tyler scoffed.

"And? I'll still pull you, bitch."

Tyler gasped, touching a hand to his chest in horror. "You are so rude for a guest."

Josh pouted. "I just want you to have fun with me."

"I'm having fun here." Tyler said, turning up his nose.

Josh ducked under the water, swimming up to Tyler and grabbing his legs, pulling him under swiftly.

Tyler cried out just before he disappeared under, opening his eyes and squinting at Josh under the water, crossing his arms over his chest as he blew air bubbles out of his nose.

Josh kissed his nose quickly before going up for air. Tyler followed close behind, gasping as he resurfaced before giggling and splashing water at Josh.

"You asshole." He grinned.

Josh cried out as Tyler splashed him. "I told you I was gonna do it!"

And so an intense wrestling match began in the pool, each taking turns squealing and flicking water at the other. Tyler eventually caught hold of Josh's shoulders and held onto him, kicking his legs to stay afloat as he giggled hysterically. Tyler was a decent swimmer, but when he was laughing so hard he couldn't breath staying afloat was rather difficult.