Info About You

(Y/N)(L/N)

Birthday: December 7

Zodiac: Sagittarius

Haircolor:(H/C)

Hair length: (H/L)

Hair Style:(H/S)

Eyes color:(E/C)

Height:5'2

Age:15

Type: Astrometry

Quirk:Zodiacalus
Zodiacalus is a quirk where you can use a zodiac sign power, but you also change appearance when you do, along with personality. The personality part is becoming easier for you to control, but you still got a while until you do. You haven't mastered your quirk and can only use 6 of the signs quirk, which is Aries, Virgo, Aquarius, Leo,Cancer, and Pisces.The other 6 are hard to control for you so you still have to learn more about the signs. The limit is 5 signs per a day, which means you can use Leo, Cancer, Aries, Virgo, and Aquarius, but you can't use Pisces. (You guys get what I'm writing, I hope)

Drawback: The user can only use one sign at a time, if you go over your limit of 2 hours in a row using a sign, you start to go a delusional, along with getting tired, but you also can become your opposite self/ opposite personality of the signs mix together. If you become two signs at the same time, you lose who you are. If you go over the limit of 5 a day, you slowly lose control of your body, along with becoming more delusional and tired.

Family: (M/N), (D/N), (B/N), (S/n), Avila, Gheno, Hina, Natashi, and Jimbo.

Aries: Aries Come Out
When you become a Aries, your hair curls and you get round horns along with sheep ears. Your eyes turn sheep like but stay the same color, along with aries symbol showing on your arm. The power you have is Thermal Manipulation Snap and your body can bounce away quirks that try to hurt you mentally and physically (not too much pain though, like three Numo hits is the limit).

Thermal Manipulation Snap effect depending on what side the user snaps their finger and on what section of their body. Left: Cold, Right:Heat, Above head: full effect, Head area: 80% effect, Shoulders to Above Waist: 60%, Below Waist to Knee: 40%, Knee to ankle: 20%, Ankle to toes:0%.

Normal Personality: Courageous, determined, confident, enthusiastic, optimistic, honest, passionate
Opposite Personality:Impatient, moody, short-tempered, impulsive, aggressive

Sign

Virgo: HummingWhen you become a Virgo, your hair grows long and you get a flower crown made of your favorite flowers

Virgo: Humming
When you become a Virgo, your hair grows long and you get a flower crown made of your favorite flowers. Your eyes turn dark, but still has the (e/c) pupil and a virgo sign appears on your arm. The powers you possess is controlling and making plants appear by humming every once in a while.
Normal personality:Loyal, analytical, kind, hardworking, practical
Opposite Personality:Shyness, worry, overly critical of self and others, very strict