Chapter Reborn, Page 18

3rd Pov (Don't start song yet)
Recovery Girl looks at (Y/N) with worry as she hears the girl groan and see tears come down her eyes. She try to shake the girl gently from her dream to wake her up, but she hasn't woken up yet, which is causing Recovery Girl to worry because the pills side affect should have worn off by now. Recovery Girl looks at the girl as she slowly wakes up to the brightnest of the room. (Y/n) eyes open, but something is different about them. As (Y/N) gets up and makes eye contact with the hero like nothing happen. Recovery Girl frowns as she look into the girl's eyes to see them look lifeless and when she's about to open her mouth. "Thank you for the pills Recovery Girl. I should really be going. I want to watch the match. See you later." (Y/N) says with a polite voice as she gets up and leaves the room quickly. Recovery Girl sighs as the girl walks away thinking,' What an interesting girl..'.

Reader Pov

I feel so much pain. My back and knees are killing me feeling like they're about to fall off me, but I just ignore it, which helps me feel better. I don't need my enemies to know I'm weak,I will be strong for them. 'Now understand your a monster. That's all you'll be. Don't forget....' The voice says in my head. I nod my head and walk to the booth to see Hothead blasting Questions and rocks away from him. I look at my classmates to see most of them having a look of terror. I lean against the wall as I watch Questions look suprise and Hothead looking hurt, but was trying to play it off. 'He over use his quirk, dumbass.' I think as Questions is trying to go at Hothead again, but she can't. I sigh as Midnight announces that Hothead wins.

"I wish could I have seen the beginning..." I whisper to myself as Present Mic sounds sad as he announces. I close my eyes as my pain jolted throught my left side. I start breathing in and out to calm my body until I feel a hand pat my head.

"Hey, (L/N)-chan. Where were you?" Mink ask as he takes his hand off my head. I sigh as I open my eyes.

"I was walking around, so I could just calm down my body. I'm just thinking who is my next opponent. But Mink-kun who is your next opponent?" I ask him as I stop leaning against the wall. I cringe at my double question a little.

"Well (L/N)-chan... it's you. I almost lost to Mina-chan, but luckily I stopped her last secound." Mink says in a happy voice. I nod my head towards him.

"That's good. I want our match to be actually showing how strong we are, so give it your all." I say to him a fake happy voice and smile. He nods his head towards me excited.

"I will as long as you don't go easy on me. Anyway we're after Iida-kun's match so let's relax until then." He says as he walks away. I stop smiling real quick and sigh. I notice Hothead walking down the stairs as he returns.

(Start Song)

"Hey, Bakugo-kun! That was tough playing the bad guy, huh?" Tape Boy says to Hothead. I look towards Hothead as everyone now starts to make comments. I make eye contact with Hothead.

"I say he did well. I don't get why everyone is picking on him. This is suppose to be a battle the of strongest. If B-Bakugo-kun didn't use his fullest abilities then that would be mocking to everyone who is earning their place. But you know that's just my opinion, so...yeah." I say as I look at the wall behind Hothead. I look away from the wall towards my classmates to see everyone looking at me. "What? I'm just speaking the truth." Everyone looks away from me.

I shrug as I lean against the wall again 'Well, what's the plan?' I ask the voices in my head. 'Make sure he remembers your fight. Make sure you show no mercy and don't let your gaurd down. Use Leo, Capricorn, and Aries. Use Aries first to make him weak, then use Leo to make him think your going to use fire the whole time. Capricorn is your trump card when he least expects it make the ground rise under him and make it drop. DON'T TAKE LONG.' The voices say. I nod my head. I look as they finish fixing up the stage. Now it's Midoriya and Two-Face turn. I sigh as they begin.