New Chapter, Page 13

Reader Pov
'So I got to train hard these two weeks..' I think as I get home and go to my room changing into some training clothes. I hear a knock on my door.

"(Y/N), you ready?" Natashi asks. I open the door and nod my head at him.

"Can I join you guys tomorrow?" Jimbo says as he prepares dinner.

"Yes, just make sure you have dinner tomorrow already prepared." Natashi says as he opens the front door. I close the door as Natashi begins to run.

"Hey, don't leave me behind." I say bluntly as I run fast to catch up with him.

"Keep up then. We're running to the training center that dad takes me." Natashi says as he starts to run faster. 'I regret saying yes' I think as I run faster to catch up to him.

Time Skip (1 hour later)

"Slow down, (Y/N) we're almost there." Natashi says as he starts to jog. I nod my head and start slowing down.

"Finally." I say as I start panting a little. I feel my whole body cover in sweat. I wipe the sweat on my forehead and look to see that... "WE JUST RAN AROUND TO GET TO THE BACK OF THE HOUSE?!" Natashi chuckles and nod's.

"Well we have a Dojo in right behind our backyard in the forest, so...you do the math." He says with a laugh as he jogs towards the Dojo. "Anyway, dad made something special made for us, so we can understand our quirks." I nod my head and sigh. I put my hands on my head to let my body breath as I jog behind Natashi.

We enter the dojo and head towards the chair on the left side

We enter the dojo and head towards the chair on the left side. 'I really wonder what this chair do..' I think as I stare at it.

"I know dad has told you and Jimbo not to come towards this chair, but today is the day you do. So sit down." Natashi says. I nod my head and sit down in the chair. "Before we begin our training. You must be mentally prepared and understand your quirk better." He then straps on the head piece on me. I feel my eyes become heavy and then everything becomes dark.

Quirk Origin place

"Oh look, Miss nobody has decided to pay a visit." I hear someone say. 'Where the hell am I?' I think as I begin blinking to get my eyes use to brightness.

"She doesn't know where she is. How dumb." Another voice says laughing. I stand up still blinking my eyes as it get a little more brighter. I see two figures. "I bet she doesn't even know who we are." Finally after a lot of blinking, my vision becomes clears and I see Libra and Sagittarius infront of me, but they're different.

" Finally after a lot of blinking, my vision becomes clears and I see Libra and Sagittarius infront of me, but they're different